subaru wrx 300 or mitsubhi evo v111

is a evo v111 a bit hard to drive ie not a s driver friendly as as subaru have driven a sub wrx 300 easy to drive my wife will also drive this when im blocked

ive been told my all of my family and friends im to old for this type of car im 38 what you all think

pipehose said:
is a evo v111 a bit hard to drive ie not a s driver friendly as as subaru have driven a sub wrx 300 easy to drive my wife will also drive this when im blocked
It wasnt so easy to drive when you and handed the car over to allroad to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maryjam said:
It wasnt so easy to drive when you and handed the car over to allroad to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flipin right hes a nutter has ever ever driven a petrol car before lol ....
he used to a what he call his car.... MY MONDEO
RPMSL

pipehose said:
flipin right hes a nutter has ever ever driven a petrol car before lol ....
he used to a what he call his car.... MY MONDEO
RPMSL

you needed clean trunks m8 pmsl

ive heard rumours that sub are not that reliable need engine rebuilds quite often any one elese know any thing of this

DiscoDave said:
It's true mate they are supposed to be rebuilt every major service and the clutch replaced.
I know iv'e got one.

:( :( :(

so their reliable then PMSL

DiscoDave said:
It's true mate they are supposed to be rebuilt every major service and the clutch replaced.
I know iv'e got one.

:( :( :(

so what miles is a major service at and how much it all cost including clutch

pipehose said:
so what miles is a major service at and how much it all cost including clutch

a major service i would think would be within a 2 yr period and it would cost #1000's.

Back