Stupid Sky+

K

Inactive User
Reaction score
well my sky+ is going to go out of the window if sky dont get their act together..

I have a few programs on series link one being doctor who..

last saturday night i checked as i was going to watch it sunday morning and it wasnt there...

I thought oh it must be in a season break.. fine.. comes wednesday tonights doctor who was there ready to record with the series link next to it..

and i think back over the past year and its not even bothered to record quite a few programs another being American Hotrod..

why cant sky inform our boxes if theres a glitch??

i mean theyre advertising on the telly at the moment about it being "all that" when it cant even be bothered to record programs..

When vm gets skyone back my box is going in the shed where it will get all wet and mouldy and rusty to f*** and stink of petrol from my trusty lawn mower..

rant over

Doctor who wasen't on last wek m8, eurovision p*sh was on

my parents have had sky+ for a while now, i have tried the pre-recording a while back on theres and it worked perfect, maybe they have a different box to yours, get in touch and tell them you would like a different box.

Another example is Pirate Master. When they change the days/times, it can sometimesmake the program series link disabled.
What get's me is when you really like a program, and it isn't series link compatible, even though there is several on that channel that very day. typical examples are on MTV, or some onf the learning discovery channels.

to be honest after the RF2 PSU issue for Magic Eye on some pace boxes when we finally got one that had RF 2 working fine (13 attempts) Sly+ has been very good.

Until about three weeks ago. We have started getting "Recording Interrupted - Signal Loss" Messages. Then we lost the entire planner and three un-watched epsodes of LOST!!!!

DId teh drive re-format and all appeared well for two days until it started happenning again - me fears a new hard drive is going to be happening soon!

well I got the sky+ hd and only once I think I got a failed recording. The only thing I would say none of them sky/cable is worth the money, I got my dreambox but got sky as some programs on there we watch thats no on the dream.

Back