stumped??

brooky76

Inactive User
Reaction score
Get your head round this...Ive got a pace 4001 stb which works in my area. got the ird n bk programmed the card. reset the battery powered it up and all i get is tune on front of the stb. blank screen on the tv.. tried to get in engineers menu ( no can do ) tried to boot holding down in ( no can do ) just dont get why this aint workin .. any ideas folks??

Get your head round this...Ive got a pace 4001 stb which works in my area. got the ird n bk programmed the card. reset the battery powered it up and all i get is tune on front of the stb. blank screen on the tv.. tried to get in engineers menu ( no can do ) tried to boot holding down in ( no can do ) just dont get why this aint workin .. any ideas folks??

Yes it a very common problem. I dont know if you remember the post i made a few weeks ago to you when you were having troubles. I said DONT GET A 4001 THEY ARE SH*T or something along those lines.

These boxes were crap when they were made and remain crap.

What you need to do is read TBC "stuck in tune" guide which will tell you what needs to be done.

HERE WAS MY RESPONSE IN YOUR THREAD A FEW WEEKS AGO

Pace 4001 (Stay away from these in my opinion more often than not pieces of crap)

Pace 4010

Samsung 2100

Samsung 2110 (stay away from these more often than not dont have paired card so useless just now)

Either the Pace 4010 or Samsung 2100 in my opinion both are very stable boxes. Pick either of them up fairly cheaply and easy to modify.

Last edited:
cheers mate ill have a look only reason i use this box is because its dead easy to use led simm!!!

Back