stuck on roms

adrianfo

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have digitalworldz v.2.0 flashed on dream 500-c ,how do you then load updates 7, 10 and 11 i have on pc, to dream box. i`ve tried dream control centre,this won`t work, i am usless on pc, so very slowly and no big words please.
yours A`s m8

why didnt you just flash 2.1 on this includes latest roms m8

Agree with Rat, but for learning purposes

I use DCC as a FTP program

Then all you do is down load the roms

and FTP them to var/keys

that simple

ok I will have a go with the FTP and keep you posted. If I decide to use DreamUp to download 2.1 version will this then sort everything?? Thanks

A's M8

Yep 2.1 will give you everything you need, and you can flash it via dream up

When I installed DW 2.1 I only had the freeview channels
I had to use Tuxbox commander to manually edit the keys in keylist.txt before it worked.

strange thing is I didn't reboot evocam or the box itself for it to work, so maybe the autoupdate feature just took a while to kick in

i am now trying dw 2.0 .i managed to ftp updates to vars/keys.i scanned for channels it found lots ,but i can only veiw about 10 or so what am i missing besides a brain .thanks.
A`s M8

try changing your cam, via the options onscreen when you click the blue button. Differet cams work in different areas.

When I installed DW 2.1 I only had the freeview channels
I had to use Tuxbox commander to manually edit the keys in keylist.txt before it worked.

strange thing is I didn't reboot evocam or the box itself for it to work, so maybe the autoupdate feature just took a while to kick in

I had to restart the cam to kick it in.

Back