Stuck on Channel 0 & 7

qwertyasdfg

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning All,

I been at this thing for hours, so any advise would be much appreciated!

I managed to source my ird from opening the box & a kind gentleman on this forum looked up my box key for me. He also forwarded me a TUT by keith & jimmyQ i believe "the atmega picture based TUT", I have followed it word for word, even to the extent of re-arranging my ird plus tried the t7a & b, vice versa etc...

I am still stuck on channel 0 and 7, can anyone help PLEASE?

What box is it m8 ?
Have u set the Net ID ?

Cheers

Hi All,

qwertyasdfg said:
Morning All,
I been at this thing for hours, so any advise would be much appreciated!
I managed to source my ird from opening the box & a kind gentleman on this forum looked up my box key for me. He also forwarded me a TUT by keith & jimmyQ i believe "the atmega picture based TUT", I have followed it word for word, even to the extent of re-arranging my ird plus tried the t7a & b, vice versa etc...
I am still stuck on channel 0 and 7, can anyone help PLEASE?

Are you using the correct files for your C/C? Double check Here
Have you tried a basic funcard to check BK & Ird are 100% LoL @ basic funcard I wouldn't be without It.

As nilrem said is your Net Id correct.

Thanks for trying to help Nilrem & Satch, I am 100% on the BK & IRD, as i lifted the ird from the scart block after openin the box and "pil69" another user found my BK on some sorta database, so i'm sure they are correct.

When i typed in my postcode into the NTL region checker it says i am on the Bromley (ex C&W) area. Does that mean when i'm making my toxic file i need to hit the c&w radio button?? As I been hitting the NTL button, as i am billed by NTL? Please advise???

Thanks

Result, I think I'm nearly there, thanks for the advise Satch & logic_187.

I am still stuck though, I have maged to get off channels 0 & 7, now I am able to view all the BBC Channels & front row preview, all other channels listings are showing but the screen is blank, if i leave it for a few minutes on a blank screen, it comes up with "the channel you are viewing is not avaiable, please refer to broadcas times etc...." and at the end it says B101S.

When i put the card in after progging it, the stb rebooted itself and on the front panel it said SYNC, then loaded up and NTL screen on my TV and then went to channel 2!

Any advise on how to get the rest of my channels?

Back