Stuck after flashing

slacky1230

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys

I’ve just flashed my solo2 having been on vix hexus for god knows how long but now it’s stuck on vu+ solo2 and won’t budge. Having a look after it seems I’ve got a clone box what can I do to get it working again?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure purchased it years ago is there any way to find out?

Is there any way to check which clone I have ? Want to get back up and running as soon as possible

I know it’s a clone already stated that but I don’t which clone it is

I know it’s a clone already stated that but I don’t which clone it is

I think the above is a post clock...go with the posts from the more experienced members.
Like the youtube vid posted by cactikid

I can’t see a YouTube video? The link posed takes me to a post to see if it’s a clone or original not which type of clone it is.

If I remember rightly it was a lorison clone can’t be 100% but willing to give it a try

The link i posted was from a thread which mentioned lorison clone in it and how to check whats inside under the bonnet.

Took the cover off my box but can’t see much to indicate which type of clone it is. I read on that thread some one seen a lorison sign on a SIM card size chip but I can’t seem to see it

4c816769e4c9adebbb053e0562130219.jpg

I’m 99% sure it’s a lorison I’m sure I purchased it before Sunray was around

Bite the bullet and flash that biatch..

If it goes tits up ask santa for a genuine 1 :)

I will today just waiting for my usb to be dropped off Ive some how lost mine. What’s the newest image I can use?

Back