Streaming media

daz2712

Banned
Reaction score
Just been playing about streaming some download tv episodes and was wondering something.

I've been using Tversity and was wondering is it possible to stream from the pc and actually save it to the 360 hard drive?

Is there any software capable of doing it? Just thinking about a hd movie...if you could save it on the hard drive to watch again later or does it have to be streamed whenever you want to watch it.

Just been playing about streaming some download tv episodes and was wondering something.

I've been using Tversity and was wondering is it possible to stream from the pc and actually save it to the 360 hard drive?

Is there any software capable of doing it? Just thinking about a hd movie...if you could save it on the hard drive to watch again later or does it have to be streamed whenever you want to watch it.

I'm afraid it has to be streamed. If you copied it to the Xbox HD the only easy option of playing it would be with the Xbox itself. If you have a banned xbox it won't be possible to install the media player from Xbox Live

just got my 360 and am using the winamp remote to stream to the pc...

had no problems so far with it :D

would be nice to store stuff on the HDD but knowing me ide fill it up quick

Do the wmv-hd movies need to be streamed or can they be burnt straight onto a dual layer and played from the 360 drive?

Got no blanks at the moment to try it out!

Do the wmv-hd movies need to be streamed or can they be burnt straight onto a dual layer and played from the 360 drive?

Got no blanks at the moment to try it out!

I think your ok with standard wmv format files. Not sure about the HD though. Give it a go, when you get some disks and report back here whether it worked or not.

Hey

Mp4/wmv-hd work on xbox 360 with dvd/dvd-dl

Why not get external HD and put your tv/movies and connect it to your 360 if you do not want to stream

Back