Strava app

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys anyone using the strava app ? Wanna create a running route but the free version does not allow it..have to get premium version ..but £50 ...no way lol..so anyone know of a patched version of strava?
Ta

Hi guys anyone using the strava app ? Wanna create a running route but the free version does not allow it..have to get premium version ..but £50 ...no way lol..so anyone know of a patched version of strava?
Ta

If i'm not mistaken you have to create routes via the web and can't do it from the strava app.

I've just signed up to a 60 day trial of there subscription service so can create routes via the web page on laptop / desktop. I won't be paying past the trial though as not worth it.

yes i did see that was getting a 30 day free trial...but really dont like entering credit card details even though i can cancel before 30 days..but then they have my cedit card details...

Never used Strava but can anybody create the route you're looking for? Somebody on here might be able to set it up for you😕
HH.

I don't mind creating the route while i've got the trial sub, send it my way and i'll put it on.

Just out of curiosity, do you have a garmin watch? If so and you can access the web ui once it's connected to a computer you can create routes on that and export them to a file. I could then import that into Strava as a route.

Back