Strangers can legally park on your drive

I think that might be a bit of codswallop tbh.

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200506/cmbills/135/2006135.pdf

1) it's tresspassing
2) blocking legal entry to your property

Both are breaking the law, I mean, can you imagine London or any estate on the fringe of a major city or stadium ?. They'd be attending everytime someone parked on a persons drive, not for the parking but the assault that would take place.

And if anyone parks on mine they might come back to find patio cleaner that accidentally slipped out the faulty karcher

I think that might be a bit of codswallop tbh.

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200506/cmbills/135/2006135.pdf

1) it's tresspassing
2) blocking legal entry to your property

Both are breaking the law, I mean, can you imagine London or any estate on the fringe of a major city or stadium ?. They'd be attending everytime someone parked on a persons drive, not for the parking but the assault that would take place.

And if anyone parks on mine they might come back to find patio cleaner that accidentally slipped out the faulty karcher
Oops, I will give your house a miss then fella.

wouldn't be getting it back as its on my land and would need to take me to court and pay huge per hour rate

Another ridiculous law where the police or the Council do not get involved. It's not on the road blocking your drive is it? as regards to trespassing they are legaly not in your house. So it's a case of 1 aggressive behaviour then court case? or legal action where you pay court costs. More pc bollox I am afraid. Leave your gates locked.

I must admit you would be a real knob to attempt parking in someone's drive though wouldn't you?

I must admit you would be a real knob to attempt parking in someone's drive though wouldn't you?
Lol, actually on old acquaintance of mine (cheeky as hell) parked in the drive of the house opposite mine. I suppose he could be considered a nob. :)

If its private land. You can then put up a sign saying 'illegally parked cars will be wheel clamped and fine issued' Its your land and you can make up the rules?

either that i'd park behind them and make sure they can't get out!

I have no idea how your car ended up in its roof in the road sir, it was like that when I got here.

If its private land. You can then put up a sign saying 'illegally parked cars will be wheel clamped and fine issued' Its your land and you can make up the rules?

either that i'd park behind them and make sure they can't get out!
What if like most people you have to pay ground rent. So technically speaking you are renting the land off someone else. How can you clear them off if you don't own the land. lol

What if like most people you have to pay ground rent. So technically speaking you are renting the land off someone else. How can you clear them off if you don't own the land. lol

Brake fluid.

Also when i had this problem with old neighbours, i was told the law was getting stricter

Erm, if you pay rent then if someone else parks there, then would you not legally be able to request reimbursement? Dude i'm no expert in law.....

When someone blatantly parked across my drive I parked right behind him and he had to ask to be let out. I made him wait an hour!

Also when i had this problem with old neighbours, i was told the law was getting stricter

Erm, if you pay rent then if someone else parks there, then would you not legally be able to request reimbursement? Dude i'm no expert in law.....

When someone blatantly parked across my drive I parked right behind him and he had to ask to be let out. I made him wait an hour!
You have the hassle of contacting your ground rent provider then. By the time they have pulled there finger out Joe soap has left the building. lol

Oooo I am getting into this now. I could crush a grape.😊

I did see it in the online news the other day too.

First though was to winch the car across the street if there was a convenient lamp or telegraph post to use.

I'm not sure how the law deals with objects left on your property and where the duty of care extends to with respects to that object. As far as I know it is a motoring offence to block someone's access. Are cars considered the same as other objects? Is it the same as storing a big rock on someone's drive?

Back