strangely help plz

goofie23

Inactive User
Reaction score
the other day the guy i trade mac`s with pm`s me and told me he needed new macs from me because everything was dead. ok so i scanned a load for him, everything i sent him came up unreg. very strange i though, he went to scan for me but before i could get them from me i thought i would try it. so i changed my mac to another fro the same list i always use. it came up unreg. after about 10 different attempts all came up unreged realised there was a problem. then i tried one of the ones i scanned the other day for my mate. i was using my clone when i scanned just so you know. anyhow it works. very strange.

first question.. Has anyone else come up with all there mac addys unreg

second question if you scan with a clone are the results from your gateway or the original clones gateway if you know what i mean

third question. anything strange going on let me know please...

You will only get macs from your gateway on any modem,within that gateway.
So the macs you select are not showing up as unreg untill you put them on the clone???
I always thought how hard would it be to only asign a particular mac to it's own gateway.
That would be that then???
I haven't botherd scanning for weeks.
I must see if there are any 10 megs out there???

How can u tell if theres any 10mb ones?? Also using dhcpforce I usually only get 100 and 120 macs....the odd mota one, is there a reason for not picking any 200 macs up??

yes all the macs i used to use now come up inreg and i just got sent fresh scans from the same guy who always give me scans and they all come up unreg too so looks like the macs are gatway assigned now. anyone else got this problem. i having to use macs fro my own gateway. just gott o make sure is says reg failed.

can u get caught or anything else using macs from your own gateway?

I have a 10meg mac only one tho <3 :Cheers: name scan m8 and ill scan and on friday do a swop yeah? i aint got no macs now really only them u gave me b4 like i need some :S

Yo goofie I thought that when you use the same mac as someone on ur gateway it starts to kick u off.

Well thats what I dont understand right now. im using macs Ive scanned myself. sometimes they do dissconnect like in 30seconds but sometimes they work for 10hrs+. my mates using macs he has scans too the guy in the next gateway I used to trade with. I dont know whats going on but its very strange. But anyone in staffordshire pm me for mac trade Ill show u what I mean..

Back