strange problem

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i recently got a test line from a provider which worked fine , i then decided to go for a month sub which was on a diff server and was glitchy and freezing , i got in touch with provider and suggested to take out 12 mth sub as this would be on same server as the test line was , upon getting the line for some reason when i am at home it will not connect to the server as the test line did , but if i go into town and use the wifi in the centre or the pubs it connects fine ,dont really know what to do for the best

thx in advance for any ideas guys

Try using a vpn and see what results you get... I don't advise a 12 month sub. Any good iptv supplier should offer monthly subs but its your money..

it just sems strange that it worked fine on the test line which is on the same server as the paid one i got now

The should work equally as well. If the sub does not work with a VPN then I would ask for my money back and look for another supplier. On my sub I have to use a VPN when the EPL games are been shown as the stream's get blocked but all other times it works fine without the VPN.

@shaun127 It's just when the sly and BT games are on. But I don't think it is talktalk as my other sub work's fine without a VPN. My UK supplier did mention I would need a VPN when UK EPL games where being televised as their stream's where being blocked but they working to find a solution. But at the moment I still need a VPN.

Vpn should fix issue but sounds like you are using a reseller,You should be running on the same line as you tested as it only gets extended

Back