Strange discovery

pe+000+pe

Inactive User
Reaction score
came a cross a pace 2000 with a fun4..tried to read card using funviewer..but reading gives me a complete different Ird from sticker and engineers menu..also checked tuner and talk back wasn't cut..although LCD flashes..
Could this box has been cloned??is it possible though??
any reply will be very helpful...

does the box actually work tho?
No only freeview channels,but after another attempt to chech it again,It went into an update mode..after restarting it shows a brief message"your digital service..."then nothing..It looks like I will have to 2 solder new caps ....any idea
???

The card may not have been for that box. Guy maybe had a box and a funcard so just put the funcard in the box.

I came across this cloned business
the ird on the scart was not the same as the box, I was wel shocked, it can happen, i dunno how, but it can be done!

came a cross a pace 2000 with a fun4..tried to read card using funviewer..but reading gives me a complete different Ird from sticker and engineers menu..also checked tuner and talk back wasn't cut..although LCD flashes..
Could this box has been cloned??is it possible though??
any reply will be very helpful...

I came across this cloned business
the ird on the scart was not the same as the box, I was wel shocked, it can happen, i dunno how, but it can be done!

there's also another thing I mentioned in my posting....talk back wasn't cut however lcd was flashing....hmmmmm..v interesting.....have u noticed same?

Back