stop members from following me and kick followers?

How can you find out who's following you if you've forgotten?

i'm sure i got a notification from someone in this thread... its not important who it was.

How can you find out who's following you if you've forgotten?

i'm sure i got a notification from someone in this thread... its not important who it was.
Its in your profile, then about.
Followers are in there.
I have went and clicked “unfollow”. But still follows.
I just dont want to have association with this member.
I have hit “ignore”.
But dont want him on my profile.
ADMIN can feel free to ask via PM.

made me a bit paranoid, wasnt even sure if i was following anyone at all just unfollowed anyway since it make no different but knocked the paranoia off in the head before it even got started lol

i followed u bob so u can check about the notifcation

Petrol is to expensive to follow people willynilly so im choosy who i follow.
I'll get me coat.

when i checked if i was following it said i was following 4 people, i had no idea why. what is supposed to happen? because i didnt see any differance between members i follow or dont

Petrol is to expensive to follow people willynilly so im choosy who i follow.
I'll get me coat.

that could be spent on strongbow. one week its a 10er a box the next its 13? i know nobody here would know the answer but i would love to know what happened to justify the decision to such an increase. i always blame nigel dodds lol. is a figure just plucked out of the air? just what the bastards fell like charging? im building up to ask

Reactions: gez
@river4ever this is the first time I've heard of someone being stalked on forums lol
A high court injunction order may be the way forward, you never know where this could lead. ;)

I'm not brown nosing but his he following you for what you know (alot it seems)
Is he a leech in other words?

just got a follower here is it some kind of a scam? joined today

Never bothers me its not like you have to interactive with them.

If you click on their user name when you get a notification of them following you there is an ignore option.

At least be happy that someone is interested in keeping up with what you are doing on here. I have dealt with annoying people on social media for years but at the end of it all. I'm grateful for anyone who spent time thinking about what I was doing every once in a while.

Waiting for ya to drop the soap if that close to ya:p:p:p:p:eek::)

I once had a follower, but extreme though having Miggy looking through my front window stood in the garden :p

Back