Stolen iPhone

trevortron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This girl stole my new iPhone from the Dartford town centre on Saturday. Little does she realise every photo she's taking of herself is uploading to my iCloud account.
If anyone recognises her can you tell her that I’ve bought more storage space and can send her the charger in case the battery runs out. Cheers

gip.jpg

Had the same here at the local car wash, young women in Bikini's cleaning the cars, they rub their wet chests all over the windscreen and intice you to look, then one of them reaches in the car and nicks your wallet, I have had my wallet stolen last Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Wednesday .... the car is spotless though :)

Attachments

• JS86760625.jpg
    JS86760625.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 34
It's a laugh! zombies walking along tweeting and FBing and walking into lamposts, open drains, public ponds etc. What the hell is wrong with you people?????

OH OH seems I've upset a 'zombie' Rant room indeed? Look around you bud see all the pretty ladies bumping into stuff, it's a bloody great day out, better than the circus whatever that is anyone remember?

On your mobile no doubt Heh.
I've got two mobile 'phones, one is a spare. I use them to call and receive calls from other folk. I do not play games, I have a few computers capable of doing so if wanted, I do not subscribe to any of the so-called 'social media' platforms which seem to be rather anti-social from what I read, also I don't wish Google or any other source to illegally use my details to 'target' me for ads or SELL such info to whatever parties they do that's within my power. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but have had the good fortune to have worked in various Government 'security' establishments, and feel the general public are very naive about how their personal information is used. ( I Think that was a rant, hmmm Is there a Rant forum?). Please wake up folks.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but have had the good fortune to have worked in various Government 'security' establishments, and feel the general public are very naive about how their personal information is used.
In the thread about a drill you describe yourself as a Mechanical Engineer. I doubt you would be party to much sensitive information or how it is used by the Government. I was at a well known facility from 80-84 servicing electronics and I knew nothing and had very limited or zero access to certain areas.
Cleaners got into areas off limits to me and I suspect they knew nothing either. :) Methinks the general public may not be as naive as you think ;)

OH OH seems I've upset a 'zombie' Rant room indeed? Look around you bud see all the pretty ladies bumping into stuff, it's a bloody great day out, better than the circus whatever that is anyone remember?
If you want to see a circus try the Liverpool thread fella there are plenty of clowns in there. Lighten up dude it's fun and laughter.

On your mobile no doubt Heh.
I've got two mobile 'phones, one is a spare. I use them to call and receive calls from other folk. I do not play games, I have a few computers capable of doing so if wanted, I do not subscribe to any of the so-called 'social media' platforms which seem to be rather anti-social from what I read, also I don't wish Google or any other source to illegally use my details to 'target' me for ads or SELL such info to whatever parties they do that's within my power. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but have had the good fortune to have worked in various Government 'security' establishments, and feel the general public are very naive about how their personal information is used. ( I Think that was a rant, hmmm Is there a Rant forum?). Please wake up folks.

I bet you was a hoot on your honeymoon 😀

In the thread about a drill you describe yourself as a Mechanical Engineer. I doubt you would be party to much sensitive information or how it is used by the Government. I was at a well known facility from 80-84 servicing electronics and I knew nothing and had very limited or zero access to certain areas.
Cleaners got into areas off limits to me and I suspect they knew nothing either. :) Methinks the general public may not be as naive as you think ;)
Mechanical Engineer (read mathematician) a Phd in mechanical engineering and AMIS opens many many doors

Sorry AMIS is americanese for Advanced Mathematics in Information Sytems. The Juries Inn is a nice place for a meal isn't it?

Mechanical Engineer (read mathematician) a Phd in mechanical engineering and AMIS opens many many doors
Not this one mate. Trying to blow your own trumpet and separate yourself from the "naive" general public doesn't sit well with me. You're nothing special, you joined this forum and have the same standing as a plumber who also joined.
If you want to score brownie points then you may have better luck down your local ;)

I bet you was a hoot on your honeymoon 😀

Room fully searched for surveillance devices. All electrical devices unplugged and switched off including mobile phones and then down to making some sweet music🤓😉

Back