Stoke on Trent Sky Movies 5-10 gone off + ----->

stellarocksme

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guy's,
Anybody else lost Sky Movies 5 to 10 / Front Row 10 to 20, 36 to 50 mine gone off today sometime. Checked with my mate half mile down the road his gone off too : shocked2

Don't think it VOD cause sky Movies is'nt going to VOD :) . I've updated to [40803] [IMAGE] Cryo Sportster Pro 1.02 Ultra 1.4b (latest) still no joy, my mate running older image with the same results.

Thanks for any advice........Gav, Liam, JIMMYQ you there (lol)...........:)

:Cheers:

****EDIT**** Sorry still getting EPG on missing channels.
****EDIT**** "Error channel not available" Is the message im getting.

Last edited:
yep.sky movies 5-9 and sky sports 2 has gone off.
i have rung around and it has happened else where!:FRIGHT:
im on ex cw n t hell
lancashire.

whats afoot?

sorry, just relised that this is my first post:)(been a member for a while!)
thanks

Last edited:
No sh@...... can't try scanning cause my lady watching some sh@ on the dbox hopefully Gav, Liam or someone else may spread some light on whats going on.

stellarocksme said:
No sh@...... can't try scanning cause my lady watching some sh@ on the dbox hopefully Gav, Liam or someone else may spread some light on whats going on.

the best thing is do a scan with fast scan off when you can m8
as thats the only way to get them back m8

cheers

stellarocksme said:
Ok mate but whats happened ? Transponder moved ? thanks for the info Gav

well from time to time ccs change channels to different places thats when you need to do a scan thats all

cheers

Done a scan sorted Sky Movies but my scan did'nt find any Front Row has anyone sorted out Front Row.

Thanks

Hi all

Smae thing happened to me with ntl manchester, lost sky movies 5 onwards plus front row.

Did a scan with "cableuk" and did not get them back using the lastest sportster.

Luckly I was sorting out a dbox for a mate - it still had old sportster 1.7 installed - I tried a sacn with that using bruteforce and hey presto got all my channels back. So I saved the services.xml and copied it onto my box

All back to normal

Hi

If your scan for the manchester area picked up all the new channels as well can you actually upload to the "download section" so that other people can share your services file

TIA

Somebody has actually beaten me to that - There is a manchester sevices file from yesterday in the download section!

Laters

I'l have a go at fixing the stoke services.xml when i get home, till then if anybody else gets there first let us know.

Cheers ppl !

Guys, just re-flashed with de jeeys sportster and doing a scan if i get my channels back ill post the services.xml A.S.A.P.

Gav if your looking mate, i'm scanning as you explaned in the PM (LEAVE CURRENT) you sent me cheers.

:Cheers:

I'll let you know !!!

Enclosed my scan results, on the new scan Spy Movies Works but no Front Row : shocked2 . On the old scan F/R Channels 10-20 +36-50 have stopped + Sky Movies 5 to 10 but still get EPG.

Last edited:
stellarocksme said:
Enclosed my scan results, on the new scan Spy Movies Works but no Front Row : shocked2 . On the old scan F/R Channels 10-20 +36-50 have stopped but still get EPG.

stellarocksme try this i dont know if it helps but let me know please m8

been doing some editing because i was bored lol

cheers

Last edited:
stellarocksme said:
Stoke on Trent m8 cheers for all you effort !

Works a treat !!!!

Many many thanks !!!

your welcome m8 metapad is a great little tool m8

glad your happy with it

cheers m8

Back