Sensible Topic Stock Market Private Investor

Do yo believe interest rates will rise this year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Seeking like minded individuals, who are already invested for advice on what they feel will be the prominent sectors in the near,mid or long. Bulls and bears alike should apply with their advice info and knowledge.

About Me:

I have a wide range portfolio. I believe that green energy companies are a no brainier for the long. Hydrogen and fuel cell sector looking for a consolidation, prices are cheap and in the mid 2020s a lot of mergers and buyouts within the hydrogen sector will emerge due to cost reductions ergonomics and growth requirements.

Appreciate other people's take on where they are and why with the investments they have currently.

Trying to predict the stock market long term is a bit like trying to take a flying **** at a rolling doughnut.

Some people are more lucky than others, but for most of us it's hope for the best and pray that there isn't another crash on the horizon.

Trying to predict the stock market long term is a bit like trying to take a flying **** at a rolling doughnut.

Some people are more lucky than others, but for most of us it's hope for the best and pray that there isn't another crash on the horizon.

True so true. Was hoping for a bit more input on where the average p.i. Is apart from the obvious divi stocks that is. Have a bit to play and was hoping to gain some info on where the players are at so I could start a little research.. made a bob on mining stocks but now I'm out of them completely and was wondering where to play.

Any free apps suggestions would be cool too. I think I have them all but just in case...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back