still stuck with programmer

him&her

Inactive User
Reaction score
the question is what is the best programmer to use with nthell and funcard 4
sorry for all these posts am trying hard plzplz help me spoke to a real helpful guy yesterday but think my elivs is no good any more, i have both samsung and pace di4001 boxes, have used the voltmetre method for pace box and have both bk and ird numbers, also j tagged samsung and got bk and ird numbers for that, dont seem to be getting any further with either as having probs programming funcards, so have come to the conclusion that either programmer or cards are not compatable.... the programmer keeps showing read bar at botom and indicating error or chip protected... am using MultiProg190 and elvis programmer.

hi m8,

have a look @ a dynamite or infinity covers all cards,here's a couple of links for you to have a look @........

h**p://shop.jabsplace.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2&zenid=02cefd4512770bed8ae1c3e5cd56a158

h**p://tailor-madecircuits.com/

there is nothing wrong with the elvis make sure u erase the card befor u progam it that is why it says it is protected
hope it helps u

michael 1

I use a dynamite very reliable, also regular sofware updates from Duolabs.

Elvis Presley works no problem m8 with funs, just have a good read on how to program the fun card with elvis, yr get it.

Thanks guys

thanks you guys i have just ordered the infinity pheonix so will see how i get on when that comes been reading up on the elvis but still cant get it to work so i will see what happens when the new one comes

p.s thanks again you guys are the best :Cheers:

Back