still not been around much heres why lol

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive not been on much but hopefully normal service will be resumed next week lol. Ive been off due to house moving and did not get my bb set up untill just over a week ago. Then last week i was working in Blackpool all week and away from a pc. Im not gonna be on next week as im off to Majorca tomorrow for a wee holiday for a week (boy do i need it) so i look forward to being back in action in 7 or 8 days.
Im sure ive not been missed but i will catch up on some back reading lol.

have a good holiday m8, get rid of that house moving stress ! LOL

few of these will help aswell ! :drink:

Yep up at 5.30 tomorrow morning 8 am flight. Forcast is looking pretty good as well.
Im looking forward to it. A funny thing happend last Saturday night, The wife and i went for a walk into Bathgate and went into a local pub and i bumped into an old m8 i had not seen for about 7 years. He was a bit pissed drunk as he had just got himself into the holiday mood. He was travelling out on Sunday morning for two weeks. Guess what he is going to the same resort as us lol. I have arranged to meet him on Monday .. Looking forward to it .

u havent gone yet but im missing u already, and , i dont even know u, hows that,.:BLOBBY:

Back