Stickys a bit confusing

Ebro

Member ++
Reaction score
Guys, what's the difference betwwen Parts and Stages. I am justrying to work out in which order we should run through the stickys. I have run through Parts 1-3. Do I now work on Part 4 or Stage 4. Also whhere does Fergy's Enigma Bible stick fit in?

Guys, what's the difference betwwen Parts and Stages. I am justrying to work out in which order we should run through the stickys. I have run through Parts 1-3. Do I now work on Part 4 or Stage 4. Also whhere does Fergy's Enigma Bible stick fit in?

That's not My Enigma Bible. Look at the copyright's. :)
Bible must be read before stages, and stages are separated from parts. So, parts are for learning and stages is for senior beginners. : multi :
EDIT: We will sort that soon. : shocked2

So Parts 1-4, then the Bible, then Stages 4-5?

What happened to Stages 1-3

So Parts 1-4, then the Bible, then Stages 4-5?

What happened to Stages 1-3

Correct.
Stages 1-3 missed for now. Sorry, but I wasn't have time to make it. Anyway, You can handle a point of that if You look in it and try to connect things. It's a pretty logical.

Great - Thanks.
I'm on to the Bible then. LOL - Not even religeous.

Following on from what fergy has posted the bit's will fall together as time goes by.

on the stages and parts you need to remember that this is the 1st time the school has been run so everybody is learning as they go.

i'm sure there will be name changes when and as things crop up, i must admit i hadn't noticed the disparity between the stages and the parts.

Following on from what fergy has posted the bit's will fall together as time goes by.

on the stages and parts you need to remember that this is the 1st time the school has been run so everybody is learning as they go.

i'm sure there will be name changes when and as things crop up, i must admit i hadn't noticed the disparity between the stages and the parts.

Let that "as is" a lil' please.
osborne was start with parts and I with stages, so maybe that You put parts as 1st Class and stages as 2nd Class?
Then We can insert or edit it normally. This is a little confused, hehe.

not sure what you mean by 1st class and 2nd class ?
we only have stickys and non stickys, non stickys disappear from 1st screen over time.

Back