Stepping down

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know that i have stepped down as a cable mod.
I will be sticking around tho and hopefully still be able to help if i can.

good on you sticking around IANBBB.... thanks for your time as mod we all apreciate your hard work m8y

Regards
Mickie D

I sympathise with you there mate as life is getting more hectic for me too these past few days and I feel guilty when I can't put in a few good hours each day on the site and I hope its not just that feeling of guilt that your feeling temporarily that is making this decision for you.
If life slows down again for you I'd like to see you back again as a mod and if I can help you in the future just PM me your always welcome ok and thank you for all your hard work and help you've given to me and others.
Clive.

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
sorry to hear this m8..............
and i think the rest of the members who have had the plesure of your hellp in the past feel the same

Sorry to hear this Ian but I know the site can be demanding of time etc and you have your reasons.

Glad that you're sticking around though.

am glad your not leaving completly, its good your sticking around :)

Never Ever Bothered With Cable Side Of Things But Know You Did A Good Job Glad Your Sticking Around

sorry your stepping down, glad your not going tho..

Good to hear, you will still be around...

sorry to hear that aswell m8 but the mains things that your sticking around your a credit to dw thanks m8

sorry to hear your stepping down mate :(
you were a great cable mod and very helpful too
glad your not going though mate :)

my dbox right hand has been ripped off lol speak soon ian

Back