Stb Swop!!!!

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if I can get in trouble for this post, but last month when I started I bought a pace 2000 off ebay. I didn't realise then that there was a difference between the hardware for Langley and Bromley headends in the stb's.I ended up with a box which had a power supply fault and through the lack of any packing in an oversized parcel, scratches to the lid.
It is of no use to me, I cannot be the only one who has made this error, so I am willing to make a trade.
My Bromley N*L for a Langley. If you don't want the lid leave it off yours' and I will do likewise. To show good faith I will send mine first and yours' to follow. Let me know your network i.d and I will put it in with Libby so you can test it first. Anyone wishing to trade must exchange ebay i.d with me so we can check each others' feedback for peace of mind.
John Smith is not welcome!!!!!!
Pm's only please​
Regards..........Chookey​

Sorry, forgot to mention that power supply is now working. No problems with box.

Regards.......Chookey​

God, too many vodka and red bulls again, I have the bk and ird to the box as well. On holiday till tomorrow night, think I best f**k off to bed.
Regards.......Chookey (a wee bit p****d)​

wat did you want to swop for mate
keep expecting noel edmonds to turn up lol

Back