Starview server raided

clio

Inactive User
Reaction score
STARVIEW over in ireland. upc and police raided the premises of a starview distributor in dublin who had the cardshare server at his house on behalf of wizard satellite. the police and upc in a joint sting raided the premises & arrested several people & the cardshare server was taken also.

for those of you who want to give martin your business please go ahead and do so, he only has close links with wizard satellite. wizard satellite is the next for a raid in the uk, info comes from a good source.

I SUGGEST ANYONE THAT HAS THESE BOXES GET THEM OFF THERE NET NOW

STARVIEW over in ireland. upc and police raided the premises of a starview distributor in dublin who had the cardshare server at his house on behalf of wizard satellite. the police and upc in a joint sting raided the premises & arrested several people & the cardshare server was taken also.

for those of you who want to give martin your business please go ahead and do so, he only has close links with wizard satellite. wizard satellite is the next for a raid in the uk, info comes from a good source.

I SUGGEST ANYONE THAT HAS THESE BOXES GET THEM OFF THERE NET NOW

do you have a source for this?

belive it m8 100% true information its not just on here, have a good look around you will find the person who's brother was involved in this, and is now having to take the rap on his own, if you think im pulling your leg here get the mods to remove the post.

there is nothing on the net, news, or papers in ireland on this

LOL so some sutpid trader agrees to host the server and host in his house in Dublin on behalf of a uk trader.

They deserve everything coming to them, UPC are the biggest cable company in Europe, there not stupid.

All the afterdawn kids going mad. :proud:

LOL so some sutpid trader agrees to host the server and host in his house in Dublin on behalf of a uk trader.

They deserve everything coming to them, UPC are the biggest cable company in Europe, there not stupid.

All the afterdawn kids going mad. :proud:

My thoughts when i first read it, in his house using the BB connection.. Alot of thought had gone into that then..lol

Si

My thoughts when i first read it, in his house using the BB connection.. Alot of thought had gone into that then..lol

Si

im told they have N3 running in all prisons ! hhmm , looks like theres more to this than meets the eye ! lololol

I don't even know to believe all this stuff posted all over the forums, it all got posted firstly on one forum then quickly spread

i remember a few years back someone spreading rubbish about some company dealing in stolen satellite box's and it turned out in the end to be there competition trying to destroy them

anyone can join a forum and say anything

Well i heard it myself, that they were raided, from a reliable source and not on a forum. Up to you what you want to believe.

Last edited:
Not so convinced about people knowing where will be next to get raided but the core of the story is accurate enough

Back