STARVIEW - PVR Available Monday

Theyve got a lot of problems to iron out if they expect to sell for £220 plus.Hope its more reliable than the standard starview,But then it cant be any worse suppose.lol

If you wait a few months or maybe weeks, the price will come down like the starviews.

Anyone bought one yet?

yes mate got your mail, yes you can get a refund it dont work i have tested and working great here.

So far so good , stuck an old HD in mine this afternoon and scanned for channels picked up all I normally get and some I'm not sure of yet. I'm just sitting here at the moment moving channels and sorting out me favourites into order. The epg works when you press the epg button but not always on the i button once in a channel. Like I say just sorting it, but looks ok so far.

So far so good , stuck an old HD in mine this afternoon and scanned for channels picked up all I normally get and some I'm not sure of yet. I'm just sitting here at the moment moving channels and sorting out me favourites into order. The epg works when you press the epg button but not always on the i button once in a channel. Like I say just sorting it, but looks ok so far.
how far ahead is the epg... eg: is it a few hour 24hours or more

Last edited:
all box's when they first come to light have cr*p epg but hey it will get better if not use it as a recorder lol.

:nopity:

how far ahead is the epg... eg: is it a few hour 24hours or more

I'd sau about 24 hours , sometimes a bit more. It's still working well , recorded loads of stuff and the quality of the recording is superb.

Hey guys saw this on ebay and very interested, can anyone tell me are they worth getting what is the menus etc like... I have never had a starview box, got a working pace and sammy but want something to record with and that has same features as sky+ and v+

What does the epg look like? Also after a channel scan do you have to put all the channels in the order you want? They dont automatically go to the correct order do they?

Next question where is the place to get it from? I would like to get it from somewhere who will offer a refund if I dont like it but is that asking for too much?

Any chance of some snaps of what it looks like on... Also does it support 16:9 displays?

Back