starview down

cactikid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe they are now gone for good as it looks like the plug was pulled and new message now saying old firmware,the last lot ran off with funds shafted the people,forget the name starview and move on to better things as the new owners might be looking for new mugs to join.
dont!

only problem is people live in hope,yes kryptview 780 or phoenix hd850 or go sat,people were warned what would come,now they have empty pockets and blank screen.
i lost cable in n3 and moved to sat before it stopped the digivox.

Last edited:
Don't know if you noticed they came back on again....Why dont they just hand the system over to someone like the KV boys its useless to them now as they have screwed that many people but this shows its still a good system to open up the skys via the ground.

they wont hand it over,and others cannot do anything as the box is closed source,if the box was open sourced anybody could do a fix,take a linux sat box say a vu that is open source and has maybe 4 or 5 teams of developers doing images.
starview and money go together then greed and breaking promises,people dont forget.

starview is dead in the water, don't waste yer money..

they are selling boxes off on fleabay used around £41 with a post stating not all channels working,i pity the mugs buying a doorstop,research is vital for any box bought.

I got rid of mine to be, and went on the sat route bit tricky at first but good stuff once u get going!

yep starview still hold the door open but not as a viewing box.

Hi should i throw my old starview box away or can any thing be done with it

they have posted elsewhere of free connection for 6 months over 4 days ago and not one person has said their box works lol,my advice move on or get conned again.

as usual there were telling porkies,if its down move on to other things,their promises dont work same as boxes.

I've got a starview box and didn't send my numbers (didn't think it would work) but two of my mates decided to and they got connected for free, thought they were joking until I saw it myself, now they have all the channels with no problems and some have even resubbed and been connected, not took the plunge myself yet, still waiting to see how it goes.

starview dont do free,people are warned to stay away but if you dont heed our advice i hope you have deep pockets to keep on subbing and getting nothing in return.

starview dont do free,people are warned to stay away but if you dont heed our advice i hope you have deep pockets to keep on subbing and getting nothing in return.

Im sorry, did you not read what I said, there boxes got turned on with date till end of June for free and people are subbing and getting turned on, I know all about what's gone on at starview that is why I'm waiting to see how it goes. According to my mate he said it's someone new who is involved with it now but like I said I will keep an eye on it and see.

one thing with starview they keep trying all the tricks to get money out of people,no problem getting a load of people connected for free and rant about it and before you know it people will resub again and lose their money again.

Last edited:
one thing with starview they keep trying all the tricks to get money out of people,no problem getting a load of people connected for free and rant about it and before you know it people will resub again and lose their money again.

don't get me wrong, I'm not sticking up for them but if this is someone new running it now and they don't do what the last lot did then I will resub because when it was running well it was a very good box but it will take time for them to prove it in my eyes, so like I said I will be watching what happens with them.

as far as know starview still have the same team,the new team have the new box called the phantom and kiddy and co are out of that loop as box is bought with a 2 year gift.

as far as know starview still have the same team,the new team have the new box called the phantom and kiddy and co are out of that loop as box is bought with a 2 year gift.

no it is someone new running it now and from what I've been told they have put a lot into getting it back up and running, they don't do the phantom they have a starview box with 2 year gift, (know this cause my mate bought one, good price) and there doing other boxes now as well, I do know someone who knows quite a bit on there (yes, can trust him) and he is letting me know about stuff. Need to see what it's like in a few months time yet for me, (or maybe longer).

Back