Starview Completely Dead

Colossus1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

Basically the starview is completely dead. I get basic channels but not sports or movies. Having reflashed it and turning on the EMU, it makes no difference. I cannot even get into factory settings as the box is jammed (Although I can access channelsl, I cannot access the menue screen) . I have tried re flashing it and no difference. As I cannot get into the menu I cannot restore factory settings. Any ideas please.

Hi all

Basically the starview is completely dead. I get basic channels but not sports or movies. Having reflashed it and turning on the EMU, it makes no difference. I cannot even get into factory settings as the box is jammed (Although I can access channelsl, I cannot access the menue screen) . I have tried re flashing it and no difference. As I cannot get into the menu I cannot restore factory settings. Any ideas please.

when u flashed it did the power go off at any point?
did u unplug it?
sounds like the flash has been damaged m8!

Hi all

Have you tried the master code. 1668

Hi all

how did you turn the emu on and scan for channels if you cant acess the menu?

there are no factory settings to "get into" its just an option to reset all settings.

ive seen loads of so called problems with starviews and they have all been user error, start from scratch, turn box off then back on, flash with cryptstar 1.1 then follow the basic set up instructions.

Back