Starview 1 for £55 ?

The starview 1 and 2 did not survive the last key roll. They are still decent enough boxes for £55 but if they are clones (they havent made v1 or 2 for about 18 months) just ensure you put the right image or you will brick the box.

The box super did though as did the kryptview and digivox. The kryptview survived because it released a fix when the boxes were hit in ireland a week or so before they rolled in the uk.

The starview 1 and 2 did not survive the last key roll. They are still decent enough boxes for £55 but if they are clones (they havent made v1 or 2 for about 18 months) just ensure you put the right image or you will brick the box.

The box super did though as did the kryptview and digivox. The kryptview survived because it released a fix when the boxes were hit in ireland a week or so before they rolled in the uk.

I fouund out IT IS a clone.

Therefore what software will i need ?

Thanks pal. PM me if needed ,cheers!!:proud:

The starview 1 and 2 did not survive the last key roll.

Finally some truth, but why do we have all these people claiming that they didn't loose any channels whilst everyone else was flapping?

Also how did the Digivox and Superbox (whatever that is?) survive, do they have compatible firmware with the Kryptview so the IRish fix would work on them or are they magical mystical auto reprogramming boxes?? :err:

I didn't realise that the Irish ECM was duplicated over here, I thought it was a different one.

Since not many UK'ers would have installed an Irish fix in the preceeding days then it's safe to say that UK based Kryptviews DID go down, but little did we know that the fix was already out there in the form of the Irish fix.

Can Hackmax confirm this?

lol

Last edited:
@ Scottyboydfc, is it *** mate?

I heard he has dropped his prices aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Scottyboydfc, is it **** mate?

I heard he has dropped his prices aswell.

yea its *******m8.

dunno if that is now a forbidden word on this forum, they are removing my posts without warning now. fine they say they can but a bit of common courtesy wouldnt go a miss.

dreambox 500c is now 60 inc postage (5-7 days)

Scott

I've never had a problem with ***** stuff, his DM500's are (IMO) better than my legit DM500's!

The starview 2 (The Box) did survive all the upsets here in Dublin anyway.Never went down once m8.

Witchy, absolutely no idea how the super or digivox survived but they did.

Personally vouch for the digivox and confirm 100% that it did not go down and hasnt been down in donkeys - my son has one. Nothing to do with the kryptview as far as i am aware. You may well be right about the irish/uk differences in ECM. I think i am correct in saying that there were two releases one for the uk and one for ireland. 4 April was the release date and it has and continues to work fine.

The starview 2 (The Box) did survive all the upsets here in Dublin anyway.Never went down once m8.

I wish someone could explain how this was possible.

Are you sure you weren't only watching the FTA stuff? ;)

Witchy, absolutely no idea how the super or digivox survived but they did.

Personally vouch for the digivox and confirm 100% that it did not go down and hasnt been down in donkeys - my son has one. Nothing to do with the kryptview as far as i am aware. You may well be right about the irish/uk differences in ECM. I think i am correct in saying that there were two releases one for the uk and one for ireland. 4 April was the release date and it has and continues to work fine.

Come to think of it I know someone that had a Digivox and they didn't contact me for an update, I'm about the only 'techy' guy he knows so it's unlikely that he would have gotten it flashed elsewhere - there's always that possibility though.

AFAIK no boxes have went down since the big hit in April mate.

Don't you hate the Digivox's onscreen display though, yeurgh! Pink and Purple with wee moons and stuff, lol :)

Mate must be me be getting confused with all these starview names - the "original" starview went down as did eurovox, dbox and dreams etc. But you are confirming that they never went down - i knew it was one of them that survived.

Witchy the arnet release on the 4th pre dates the hit which was a few days later.

Last edited:
yea its *******m8.

dunno if that is now a forbidden word on this forum, they are removing my posts without warning now. fine they say they can but a bit of common courtesy wouldnt go a miss.

dreambox 500c is now 60 inc postage (5-7 days)

Scott

posting places where to get box's has been forbidden for some time now on Digitalworldz

I haven't personally removed your posts (apart from 1 that you know of) but you should of been told why the posts was removed for future reference

posting places where to get box's has been forbidden for some time now on Digitalworldz

Can you explain 'where' the 'place' PENG is please?

I don't understand why that word is banned, it's fooking nuts, it's a simple Chinese name, it's not a link to a website or anything, it's nuts.

Moderation for the sake of Moderation.

I don't understand why that word is banned, it's fooking nuts, it's a simple Chinese name, it's not a link to a website or anything, it's nuts.

Moderation for the sake of Moderation.

Wonder if the word ebay is banned?

I'm off to bed if it is :) had enough of it all

I wish someone could explain how this was possible.

Are you sure you weren't only watching the FTA stuff? ;)

lol strange stuff m8 I know guess somehow it was already coded for this type of change to the updates without the author realising.

Back