World News Starting Tomorrow, It Will Be Legal to 3D Print A Gun.

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
This probably isn't talking about the U.K i'd imagine.

The floodgates of gun control have been flung wide open. With the right tools, anyone anywhere can now tap into the supply of cheap, legal, nearly-undetectable firearms. As of August 1, anyone with internet access can download the schematics for an untraceable, plastic version of a semiautomatic rifle like the AR-15, and 3D print it in the privacy of their own home....

Full article here

why its cheaper to buy a gun than a 3d printer in the states but security risk is still there but I am sure plans are already on the dark net
if needed

why its cheaper to buy a gun than a 3d printer in the states but security risk is still there but I am sure plans are already on the dark net
if needed

Yeah i a plan, sure it's called The detonator...but, would you want to be the one to test fire it. I'd not like to be anywhere near when it was tested.

nearer would I mate . maybe that's the plan let natural culling take place and the stupid take themselves out

The plans are already "online" from the first time they were released, once something is online it's online for good, and by all accounts they are quite easy to find.

But since they were originally put online there still hasnt been one instance of someone getting shot with a 3d printed gun, a few school shootings though.

I think they are concentrating their efforts in the wrong place, maybe they should be looking at why people want to shoot a lod of kids and preventing it rather than blocking free speech.

I don't think I'd trust extrusion type printers for this task.

Just checked and the plans I have are 'the liberator'.

Back