Started getting blackouts on neutrino

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
Those of you who have followed my quest to get a fully channeled neutrino going will know i got my missing channels (discovery) going....i have noticed that channels are coming out with black screens and others have dissapeared altogether, the discovery channels have dissapeared from the bouquet even.

@leefield, tried that xml and all the discovery channels are black so are the sky movies........the only success i have had is when i pasted that excerpt you posted in the xml and it worked a treat, but even the channels on thier go black after some time.

Think i am going to ditch this neutrino now that we have Liam on board.

UPDATE: I installed service files etc that i knew were working today as i already used them, now when i put them on all the film channels are blank, just fekking epg again.....wtf is it with this fekking neutrino shite on dreambox.

I HATE ALL THINGS THAT ARE NON LOGICAL

Ahh loady m8 your not having much luck with this are you, are you in an area that is having any engineering work done?

Also have you checked your signal levels, the dreambox is less forgiving than the dbox and likes a strong signal. Just out of interesy have you actually done an auto scan from scratch rather than editing dbox files etc? it may be worth a try..

@Liam.....i know, i didnt realise untill after i pressed the submit button.....how about a post delete facility for peoples own posts ?;)

@k-net2020: I tried it all mate.....sure signal is not the issue as with gemini it is rock solid....auto scanning from scratch gives me all channells except discovery and a few others...same with brute force and telewest scan...the only way i got the discovery channels was to add the excerpt leefield pm me....after doing that and bouqueting every channel i backed up services etc and then reflashed the image afresh then transferred service files over and every thing was fine....now when i do it i get black screens on some channels......like you said, maybe moving transponders around ?

black screen also

hi ya loady well i got same probs also got a pal has the same probs in my area

got my dbax 2 days ago and he got is last week ..bothe of got from germany sagem with neutrino and sporster uk ..well i did scan first time and got abt 100+ first time ..but lots of black screens ...so hd go agn and got 160 channels this time with discovery and fils sport ..so i left it was quit happy wid that for now ..but did notice after a while when i change channels they wernt there just black screen so i started to check all the channels and only semt to get bloody bbc lots of them hi..and some outhers ...any way i uplugged the dbox off and went 4 cuppa so later i plugged the dbox back on and love and bhold the channels all back but it stills does it now and then ..so i will try a servic .xml next to c wat happens hi will let u now .if i ever sort it hi

oh happy xmas to u all :Cheers:

Mu channels are all back now, i have saved everything and posted my backup in the download section....it is intially setup for sutton surrey so anyone in kingston twickenham etc etc can use it as is.

Back