starfall?

fisal

Inactive User
Reaction score
what does it do.
ive installed it i think
how do i make sure its installed. thanks

english's guide is very good used to softmod mine, thanks

also when downloading games of the internet do i need 2 remove the update, if so, how please?

thanks

Starfall basically patches the system to stop the games applying any automatic firmware upgrades, as far as I'm aware it will ONLY work on 3.2firmware, hence having to downgrade it

It also patches a couple ofthinsg to make it less annoying, like having to press A everytime

I've installed it on our without any issues at all, but I did diowngrade the firmware to 3.2 from 3.4 as I was testing the softmod installation, which worked perfectly

The link to my version of the softmod is here, basically the same as softmod final but with some updates and a few extra bits and pieces you may need to get some games to work correctly

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/198800/

Have a look at this link

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/198801/

Its the ISO tools I use for Wii images

You only need to block an update if its for a console that isn't from your region, otherwise you could end up with a bricked Wii as its not trying to run firmware from another region and gets all confused

If you have a PAL (European) console and want to play USA or JAP games you will need to run brickblocker on the ISO image to stop it trying to update the firmware

Last edited by a moderator:
do you need to install starfall if your wii has the wii key 2 fitted??

Sould there be a channel when you install starfall or does it just run in the back ground

thanks nyck

Starfall just runs in the background it doesn't create a channel...

Also if your Wii has just a wiikey2 fitted you would also need to softmod it do be able to install starfall...personally as long as you brickblock yours disks when using a wiikey you should be fine...

total noob her..but how do i brickblock my discs??? thanks for your help

I have managed to install the hb channel and downgraded my firmware so do i now have to install starfall?

Back