Star H2 Stuck at FLSH

stellarocksme

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya, i'm trying to update my Zgemma Star H2 to from OpenATV 6.1 to OpenATV 6.2 and it just gets stuck at FLSH left it for 20+ mins, tried 3 different nightly builds from here

openATV Nightly Downloads (Delete if im not allowed to post link) Sorry !

I can flash my 6.1 file no problem with the same USB drive, File is --- openatv-6.1-zgemmash2-20180710_usb.zip
But every single 6.2 and 6.3 just get stuck at FLSH, tried other USB drives with no joy. Anybody have any ideas please. I changed noforce to force on each build to.

Oh just one more thing on one pen drive i tried it said BOOT then just stopped at USB on the front display.

Thanks all for looking and any advice given.

Thanks mate, tried that and also 3 different usb pen drives all have the same issue, but they all flash 6.1 without any issues. Strange I know, but thanks for the reply.

Cheers.

Have you tried flashing online mate ?

menu
setup
software management
flash online
online (green)
pick the image
green to flash

Good shout mate, did wonder how that was done. No danger of bricking that was is there? The reason I want to update is because channel 4 HD and some others are being a real pain in my ar*e lol, I flashed 6.1 after screwing it up messing today and itv +1 is better not as much freezing (Once while we watched the chase lol) normally freezes every few mins. Thought a fresh update may help. Thanks for all your help mate.

Ive flashed that way a couple of times worked fine for me.

I did backup the important stuff though incase emu configs etc.

Sounds more server related or signal related than an image fault though.

Okay I will give it a wirl tomorrow, thanks for you advice mate. I had the same server for 3 years and it been bang on, just the last few weeks it seams to of got worse. Maybe my box is dying, I'll call VM and get them check my signal on my subbed pile of crap V6 box lol, been looking at the VU solo I think it's called, the cable version. Thanks again for your help and advice, top man.

Back