Star Arrested Over 'rape'

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo has been arrested on suspicion of rape.
1341880.jpg

The 20-year-old Portuguese international winger is being questioned by Metropolitan Police officers.

Sky News Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said the offence is alleged to have been committed at the Sanderson Hotel in London on October 2.

Ronaldo is thought to have been staying at the hotel after playing against Fulham.
He is alleged to have met the complainant - who says she was assaulted during the early hours in a penthouse suite at the hotel - in a West End nightclub.

The player voluntarily went to a police station near his home in Cheshire.

Scotland Yard's Operation Sapphire team, which investigates sex crime, had asked him to attend.
A spokesman for United would not comment.

Ronaldo signed for the club in August 2003 from Sporting Lisbon in a £12.24m deal.

He was named the Sir Matt Busby Player Of The Year at the end of his first season.

The Madeira-born player scored in United's 2004 FA Cup final win over Millwall and was a success during Euro 2004.

:: A second man in his 30s, thought to have been with Ronaldo on the night, also attended the police station but was not arrested.

you never knoe who is the type to do things like that but i think celebs are treated unfearly sometimes fair enough they may sleep with the girls but after that its all about money makes me sick to think people will make false clams against them

i reckon it's just for publicity, so she can get her name in the papers.

she slept with him but now wants money or fame, or maybe both, if the allegations are found to be untrue she should be jailed for a good few years.

rape is a nasty thing and i believe a lot of these girls are out to make a quick buck......makes me sick that they would use something like an alleged rape claim to get what they want, and there have been a lot in the press over the past few years...........if found guilty of lying jail the dam hoe's i say

nah, i dont think he done it.. its for his cash

Every woman has the right to say no. but saying that, you have to use your head dont you? You dont go to a fellas hotel room late at night to play tiddly winks do you? On the other hand, Ronaldo is one of those lucky fellas that earn vast amounts of money to play a game. It must be a pain not to be able to do what most guys of his age do. I for one think its a small price to pay to keep your nose clean and be low profile.

Let's not prejudge this either way at the moment. It's not fair on anybody.

Dont belive it!!!

This man has got thousands of skirts even if he did not wanted them.

This is probally, one who doesnt take rejections to well, or in desperate need of money.

Like she went to hes "penthouse" hoping to watch him driblle some "balls"...ehehe

Some peole just dont like to work for their money....

Anywayz....

Back