Stalker Portal Player 3.0

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondered if there's an Android version for a firestick for this PC app with the same type of layout that allows MAC address changes
I already have stbmu but it's clocking on now, I'll explain,
awhile back I got 3 x 2 year subs between me and a relative, at the time we both had a Magbox's. The server gave us the address we handed over the Mac's all's was well.
Then after a while they came up "Blocked contact server" so I contacted him I did and the guy said all was fine. I then thought, it must me this magbox issue they were having blocking stuff so I got hold of a firestick and tried that with stbemu but it still said blocked. I then tried a vpn on the stick and the same blocked.
Then out of boredom last night I installed Stalker Portal Player 3.0 added my VPN and I thought , I'll give that old server/mac a go and low and behold it cleared on the PC. I then used mag to m3u and tried tivimate and xciptv but it's only working on the PC when I'm using Stalker Portal Player and a VPN.

I would like to be able to add this server to the firetstick no casting and stuff from PC so I'm wondering if stbemu is the only program that uses addresses and Macs for Firesticks and there seems to be that many out there

Last edited:
just as a follow up SFVIP-Player IPTV worked on the PC as well. Has anyone any idea why STBEMU wont accept it but these PC based stalker players will ?

just as a follow up SFVIP-Player IPTV worked on the PC as well. Has anyone any idea why STBEMU wont accept it but these PC based stalker players will ?

Have you tried iMPlayer as that lets you use Stalker/MAG portal. There is a free version but I use the paid version as it unlocks lots of features and is a great app for eye pee tv.

Most providers have moved to the newer panels and they will not allow the mag to m3u converter any longer.Lets just 3 weeks ago it was possible but since the panel upgrade the extra security stops it.Can ask provider to edit in a new mac code though which works fine.

there is an add on in kodi repo called stalker client pvr addon on there i used it before it worked alright but i couldnt know how to get a telly guide. that says 3.4.10

Most providers have moved to the newer panels and they will not allow the mag to m3u converter any longer.Lets just 3 weeks ago it was possible but since the panel upgrade the extra security stops it.Can ask provider to edit in a new mac code though which works fine.

He's no longer replying, the line is working on PC but not in STBEMU which is strange

there is an add on in kodi repo called stalker client pvr addon on there i used it before it worked alright but i couldnt know how to get a telly guide. that says 3.4.10
I looked into that and had a go I will have to ask a few things in another thread, thanks

So again boredom time is upon us, I delved into this mac address and playback issue I'm via a firestick.

the tale is,

I have an old sub that won't open on a firestick/stbemu address+MAC. I originally got it when I had a magbox a good while back. I got a sub for 2 years and it died, well it wouldn't open on a mag or using stbemu so I assumed the guy had done a runner as they do.

I then dropped on this tidy little windows app
Stalker Portal Player 3.0 by SAHBAZ

I loads the address lets say (example only)

http://********.ddns.net:80
mac

and my old sub miraculously opened and plays back fine.

So there's me thinking it was just stbemu that was not loading it. I then tried about 6-7 iptv apps on my stick implayer included and entering the same details as I did in Stalker Portal Player 3.0 on my PC but it doesn't clear "cannot load" using /c as well.
I did some reading and apparently this smart little bog standard app by SAHBAZ auto detects the panel the end user is running so you dont need /c or anything you don't need the port.

Again, I'm not trying to prove or do I'm just out of pure finger twiddling wondering this sub opens and plays well on the PC with Stalker Portal Player 3.0 SAHBAZ but will not not on anything else,

any idea's ?

I wonder if @river4ever could shed some light on your issue but don’t think he has been online since mid October.

It's a strange one, no big deal like more out of interest as to why it will open on the PC but not any any of a good 5-6 android MAC address apps OTT_Nav been the latest I tried.

I found a program called
IPTV Stalker Player Mod that did the trick. Very basic. It runs on the Firestick and opens my old sub Mac- /c fine so happy days. I'm still confused as to why STBEMU doesn't but this does. Will it be because a change of system or something at the server end ?

So the tale goes, i have decent sub that worked fine on stbemu. Suddenly it stopped "Blocked".

Out a boredom i tried to resercget it going after the provider said its fine.

I discovered an app for the PC call stalker player 3.0 and the sub address/mac works fine.
I dug deeper and got an andriod staljer ayer called
Robinhood
Again it works fine but the app it very basic and limited. So again, can someone tell me if there's something in the latest stbemu settings I need to change like mag or anything. I say this as it has the full easy navigate features in stbemu.
Or, is there another app out there that plays url and mac ?.
Again its purely out of boredom and trying to get my old sub up and running

media hd plus emulator
Media HD Plus Emulator for Android - APK Download

just like stb emu same setup
i used mag 254 in setting could give it a try i also used the serial number from
the stb emu settings
when using same mac and portal url
as sometimes i found after setting this app up
it would not work until i changed serial num
only used it because i found stb emu was slow and chans were jumping back at times
however this version works ok for me

media hd plus emulator
Media HD Plus Emulator for Android - APK Download

just like stb emu same setup
i used mag 254 in setting could give it a try i also used the serial number from
the stb emu settings
when using same mac and portal url
as sometimes i found after setting this app up
it would not work until i changed serial num
only used it because i found stb emu was slow and chans were jumping back at times
however this version works ok for me
Thanks I will try that ,

A while ago MAG boxes blocked subs, could the same have happened for STBEmu?
I'm not sure, I remember some while ago magboxes had problems and you needed a vpn. Then all the xtreme getting in trouble. The more I looked for a solution I began to confuse myself with Stalker, XC and Astra. Could it have something to do with that. bit lost tbh

to get help you need to give more info rather than couldnt get it to work
what have you done with it lol

pretty sure help will come

Last edited:
A decent app, I've found on Android is, IMPlayer (see this thread).

It does cost a little but you can trial it. It looks very much like MyTV Online 2 available in the more expensive Formuler Z8 boxes. It has a lot of features.

Back