• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

!st post

stemcell

DW Member +
Even though i now keep to the shadows its nice to you old boys are still going :Wave:

thebigman

VIP Member
VIP Member
All the usual suspects here, I'd like to see the school going again fta of course ;). A lot of it went over my head but i did enjoy kien systeming my box.

thebigman

rodboy

VIP Member
VIP Member
It's nice to see the familiar dboxers back especially johnny48 and the bigman.

@bigman, I can't wait for your first FTA enigma image !!??

All the best guys

PaphosAL

Veteran flasher
VIP Member
Just when you all thought you'd gotten rid of me, LOL!

Nice to see DWZ Cable back!!! Cheers- AL

3dfella

Inactive User
So anyone wondering what the point is yet? How about we get things moving? Are we allowed images and stickies?

rodboy

VIP Member
VIP Member
So anyone wondering what the point is yet? How about we get things moving? Are we allowed images and stickies?
The answer is yes to both !!!

Please release your FTA only image as soon as as possible so that we might have something to talk about !!!!!

Didn't you see the rules ?? In simple terms, don't break the law, don't post advice on how to mod any equipment to defraud cable companies and don't post KEYS.

Most important is don't post anything that the leeching [email protected] on the internet can use to make money for themselves...........these chunts are the scum of this earth!!!!!