St Mirren v Rangers

hotguy

Inactive User
Reaction score
How the Gers did not tank this team 5 or 6 or more i will not know.....
(P.S You have to amit guys this St Mirren team are awful, i have seen better teams play in the lower league's in junior football).....
If it was'nt for Gretna they would be dropping down a division.....

got to agree mate,,,thought 5 at least watching that,,,,,,roll on THUR :banana:,

(P.S You have to amit guys this St Mirren team are awful, i have seen better teams play in the lower league's in junior football).....

a couple of things You got wrong.

Kilmarnock Finished Below them so they would be Relegated.

if St Mirren team are awful, why did Celtic have to cheat to beat them 1 - 0 even then it was the 87th minute of the match

that was the first goals they lost in over 6 hours

Last edited:
a couple of things You got wrong.

Kilmarnock Finished Below them so they would be Relegated.

if St Mirren team are awful, why did Celtic have to cheat to beat them 1 - 0 even then it was the 87th minute of the match

that was the first goals they lost in over 6 hours

No im not wrong actually.....

St Mirren won 2 & drew 2 against Gretna so without the 8 points they would be DOWN.....(minus gretna)

They played well against us.....

Have'nt lost a goal in 6hrs & then they lose 3 could have been 5 or 6 strange, maybe your old rangers pal Gus MacPherson told them to play SHITE afterall.....

Last edited:
Yes and our old pal Jimmy nicoll will be telling Aberdeen the same i suppose

No im not wrong actually.....

St Mirren won 2 & drew 2 against Gretna so without the 8 points they would be DOWN.....(minus gretna) .

and if your aunty had baws she would be your uncle, how the feck can you work that out it's a league of 12 teams so who would have been the other team and who knows what the scores would have been.

and if your aunty had baws she would be your uncle, how the feck can you work that out it's a league of 12 teams so who would have been the other team and who knows what the scores would have been.

What i mean m8 is if there was a half decent team in there instead of Gretna (cause they r shite) they most likely would not have picked up those 8 points so they would go down.....

i think his point is rab they look unintrested like they were lying down . and please dont say it dosent happen we all know it does .

Oh I know it happens
Dundee United captain Lee Wilkie is set to be on the bench for Thursday's title decider against Celtic - Levein explained that he will leave out the defender because he is one caution away from a three-game suspension.

I thought they played better last night than they did against Celtic when Naka took a dive.

as for the point about St Mirrens 8 points against Gretna that does not work either because Inverness CT won 12 points against them if you deduct them they would be bottom.

Last edited:
As for the point about St Mirrens 8 points against Gretna that does not work either because Inverness CT won 12 points against them if you deduct them they would be bottom.[/QUOTE]

I have to give you that 1 m8 because that was a good spot i forgot all about Inverness CT.....

I suppose St Mirren had nothing to play for on Monday night and I agree that Rangers should have taken 5 or 6 from them they were very poor...

Well done Rab...your Tommy Burns tribute is excellent...:Clap:

I have to give you that 1 m8 because that was a good spot i forgot all about Inverness CT.....

woohoo twice in one day my mrs admitted she was wrong about something today and that never happens, :roflmao:

:emotions1 and now a celtic fan does it. that is even rarer. cheers hotguy :Cheers:

Back