spyware

bingcro2

Member ++
Reaction score
I frequently get a message that certain spyware is trying to get into my computer.It states that if i delete these some of my programmes may not work.How do i know which of my programmes will not work if i stop access to these invaders pse

What spyware removers are you using m8????

Depends on what software u are using to detect and what spyware.

If it IE then chances are it is a advert ignor it.

Try an adaware scan anyway and find out what spyware u are dealing with.

Go to the link below and download WindowsCare Beta 3. It will remove the spyware and sort out lots of other problems on your PC. It will also protect against lots of other spy stuff and viruses etc on an ongoing basis. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.iobit.com/

CW Shredder is available in DW Downloads. Run that too :)

As far as knowing what programs might be affected, you will have to look at what the spyware program finds and un-check any that are tied to a specific program you might not have a replacement for.

If the problem persists, then I would tend to delete all spyware found by the tools and if a program doesn't work properly afterwards, then get another via the usual sources.

thats to all for your advice will certainly try them . by the way it is AOL spyware informing me of intruders.
tks again

adaware is the best ive used, spyware doesnt pose much of a threat i think, but adaware is pretty cool, scans and removes any risky stuff on your computer that has been put there by you visiting soe websites or other.

I think you might need more than just Adaware to protect your PC theses days.

I suggest you download & run both of these tools & see what crap you didn't know is in your PC.

Very true i recommend at least two seperate scanners for spyware

tks to all for their advice.what a great forum this is. The prog i use to send free txts carboardfish is the one i dont wont removing if i use Adaware and the software advised. cardboardfish wont let me use their services if i stop popups.How do i keep cardboard fish with its pop-ups and remove the others.

Back