Phone Unlocking Spy Phones

tommyt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
Just wondering if anybody has heard of these phones:
[DLMURL]http://www.spyphones.org/index.htm[/DLMURL]
Apparently let you remotely ring and listen in to the cell phone without any visual change in the phone (no ringing - looks like it's in standby still).
Is this done by changing the phones software?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like so gt to get me one of those....

You can do it with some Nokia phones and probably others by shorting a couple of pins on the connector to activate Headset profile and setting the phone to autoanswer with no ring volume.

Try Googling for ["James Bond Trick" +Nokia] or other phones.

The phone call will probably cost more than the parts for a 2 transistor FM bug though, which is free to listen to ;) range is limited though.

Yeh, I've seen the James Bond article before... this one supposedly has a seperate number you can call and there is no indication on the phones screen that it is actually receiving a call - SCARY!!!

Spectre said:
You can do it with some Nokia phones and probably others by shorting a couple of pins on the connector to activate Headset profile and setting the phone to autoanswer with no ring volume.
Try Googling for ["James Bond Trick" +Nokia] or other phones.
The phone call will probably cost more than the parts for a 2 transistor FM bug though, which is free to listen to ;) range is limited though.

had a file once for doing the mod on these,(although you had to buy the chip) it was a chip with LOADS of wires but i suspect that as spectre says its just a matter of shorting some pins and the chip and wires was a blag to justify the price of the chip.
Any phone with AUTOANSWER on it will do same thing ie startac.

Back