Spurs v Arsenal 12/05/2022

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Spurs need a win or they can forget the Champions League.

William Hills offer not a bad one, I've had a tenner on it.
Kane 2 shots should really happen,

3 bookings ? Always a feisty affair,

3 goals? Spurs got to go for it a draws simply no good. A draw leaves Arsenal 4pts in front with 2 to go and an Arsenal win ?, well it simply means it's game over for Spurs

IMG_20220512_163320.png

I got confused thinking 3 cards but I needed 4 so with about 10 minutes to go there were only 3. In the end there were 6.

Shame they limit it to £10 I'd have had £20 on that. Skybet normally offer good enhanced bets on a Saturday.

Recently they had Salah to have at least 1 shot on target enhanced from 1/6 to EVs but again, limited to £10, still, it's an easy £10

I got confused thinking 3 cards but I needed 4 so with about 10 minutes to go there were only 3. In the end there were 6.

Shame they limit it to £10 I'd have had £20 on that. Skybet normally offer good enhanced bets on a Saturday.

Recently they had Salah to have at least 1 shot on target enhanced from 1/6 to EVs but again, limited to £10, still, it's an easy £10
You need to do them in advance
I did the Mo one 3 times, Thursday/Friday and Saturday
Yesterday you could of done Diaz 1 SoT, Do it again today, Then again tomorrow
This is the one I done yesterday ;)

ten.png
;)

Got this one last week, Its been a good season for betting for me

photo_2022-05-07_21-58-20.jpg

Last edited:
They dont always come off. The CL semi, Benzema they did this enhanced bet and he needed to have 1 shot on target in 90mins. His first shot on target was the pen in extra time.

I hope people don't start posting their losing bets as well 😂

Had 2 friends who loved to bet. Both said more than once they could make a living out of it. The only time either have any money in the bank is when they are paid or it's benefits day.
They still think they could do it. They're just waiting for that little bit of luck to get them started. 😂

I'm not suggesting our members have that problem of course. Just a word of warning to others that it's not as easy as it looks and is so easy to get sucked in.

I hope people don't start posting their losing bets as well 😂

Had 2 friends who loved to bet. Both said more than once they could make a living out of it. The only time either have any money in the bank is when they are paid or it's benefits day.
They still think they could do it. They're just waiting for that little bit of luck to get them started. 😂

I'm not suggesting our members have that problem of course. Just a word of warning to others that it's not as easy as it looks and is so easy to get sucked in.
Yes most only post winnings, what the point of posting losts :rolleyes:

I only bet what I can afford, been down that hill chasing my loses, if you don't chase your loses you'll be okay
each year I check my online accounts for Profit & Loss as I only bet online now and have done okay

My main bets today:
£25 van Dijk 1+ headed shot on target in 90 mins was 9/2 NOW 11/2
£20 Luis Diaz 1+ shot on target in 90 mins
£20 Trent Alexander-Arnold 1+ assists in 90 mins @ 3/1

My main bets today:
£25 van Dijk 1+ headed shot on target in 90 mins was 9/2 NOW 11/2
£20 Luis Diaz 1+ shot on target in 90 mins
£20 Trent Alexander-Arnold 1+ assists in 90 mins @ 3/1
arsenal will be great next season

Back