Spot The difference

pmoore31

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I have a Pace Di4001NC see picture 1 and a Pace Di4001N Picture 2 is there something missing on the Di4001NC or is this normal?

Last edited:
Its fairly normal. The 2nd card reader was originally meant to allow online purchasing of goods from some of the shopping channels but the idea never got off the ground. In an effort to cut costs Pace removed the extra now unused reader from later boxes.

nozzer said:
Its fairly normal. The 2nd card reader was originally meant to allow online purchasing of goods from some of the shopping channels but the idea never got off the ground. In an effort to cut costs Pace removed the extra now unused reader from later boxes.

Yep thats that answer sorted, you can mod the top card reader to make it fit any other cable box.

yes mate

i have seen this before. in some case if there is problem on the card section u can cut the top reader out as its not required for our needs , the box works fine without it

pmoore31 said:
Hi I have a Pace Di4001NC see picture 1 and a Pace Di4001N Picture 2 is there something missing on the Di4001NC or is this normal?
yes the difference is box 1 has a tit2 card in the card reader lol

Cheers Guys. My Di4001NC is so slow...... I mean it take 5-8 secs to change channels and sometimes the picture freezes. Thought it might have something missing. But reading around it could be a signal problem...

You'll probably find it works much better with a MOSC card

Guys think I am doing something wrong here. (tried with a MOSC and the box is the same) I am in Ex C&W.... Is that the probelm?

My net id will not update automatically on my Pace di4001nc.

can I use a di4001nc (After reading around abit I think this box wont work in Ex C*W)

di4001n (After reading around abit I think this box wont work in Ex C*W)

and a di4010-n (I am not sure about this one? If so, does it auto update?)

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back