sportster pro

yes m8 i did see this and have downloaded it ty its just i saw a box for sale with the pro version on can i downgrade the box from the pro to the other version easily

try gavs updated image in the download section. but any image for a nokia make sure its a 2x image. but gavs is quality

yes very easily but its not a downgrade

1 thing put the box on standby and you will see german fonts on the clock display and also it has the old evocamd built in it and older drivers and libs

where my updated image that has all the latest drivers and updated libs

i converted the pro so maybe its that one you have on the box

updated images is fine but some aint as stable and sometimes you will get problems with the epg

where mine has been through all my tests and it flys past the pro

the pro looks better and has a fancier info bar but really it aint nothing special when it comes down to it

the fancier info bar and stuff is very good for the sky but not so much for the cable side of things

basically it looks better and great for the german people

the best thing to do to be honest is play with it for a while then put my image on and see the difference with the picture quality and faster channel changes

i think you will be suprised with the out come

cheers

also the image only lasts for a few days so download it and save it somewhere for future refence

gav12345 said:
yes very easily but its not a downgrade
1 thing put the box on standby and you will see german fonts on the clock display and also it has the old evocamd built in it and older drivers and libs
where my updated image that has all the latest drivers and updated libs
i converted the pro so maybe its that one you have on the box
updated images is fine but some aint as stable and sometimes you will get problems with the epg
where mine has been through all my tests and it flys past the pro
the pro looks better and has a fancier info bar but really it aint nothing special when it comes down to it
the fancier info bar and stuff is very good for the sky but not so much for the cable side of things
basically it looks better and great for the german people
the best thing to do to be honest is play with it for a while then put my image on and see the difference with the picture quality and faster channel changes
i think you will be suprised with the out come
cheers

thanks m8 i dont have the box yet but am thinking of buying it i think it must be the german version cos its in germany anyway that has told me what i neede to know i can put a different image on if i need to thanks again m8 and good work

change the image to the updated one just click the link m8

and leave feedback on there PLEASE!

cheers

de_deej said:
also perform a full service scan.
de_deej

what image does the full scan de_deej as not very clear on that sorry

cheers

Just a relevent telewest or ntl scan on your image. But not a quick scan and search for all.

de_deej

Back