sportster image

cosso1

Member ++
Reaction score
i have had the sportster pro image on my dbox2 for a couple of years, but when the big hit came earlier this, obviousley i lost all ppv channels and i have never got round to flashing a new image or updating the var files. but today i have put my dbox2 on for the first time in ages and all channels are back including ppv. does anyone know if this will be permanent or will i still need to reflash.

i have had the sportster pro image on my dbox2 for a couple of years, but when the big hit came earlier this, obviousley i lost all ppv channels and i have never got round to flashing a new image or updating the var files. but today i have put my dbox2 on for the first time in ages and all channels are back including ppv. does anyone know if this will be permanent or will i still need to reflash.

that sounds impossible to me.....if ur img got the old roms then it can't update and if it went off in April and u aint dun any thing to it then i cant see how it's working

but if its working then keep ur fingers crossed lol...unless its a coincidence and the current k*eys happen to be the same as the ones when it got hit lol, more chance of winning the lottery, me thinks......

Last edited:
the k*eys are the only thing i can think are the same as now as the day they did the hit in april, i will let you know if its still working after the next k*eyroll. if it still works, that would mean that they are using the original k*eyroll method again aswell as the new method.

the k*eys are the only thing i can think are the same as now as the day they did the hit in april, i will let you know if its still working after the next k*eyroll. if it still works, that would mean that they are using the original k*eyroll method again aswell as the new method.

have a look in your k*eylist file to see when they last updated....

i know what cosso is saying is strange but i had a mate whos got a cheap ddigital box which went down ,he couldnt find a fix and he plugged it in last month and all back and working?how strange is that?

it appears that it has au updated today starting at around 5.34am with rom7 and after 2 more rom7 au's changing to a rom10 at 5.47am then another rom10 a few seconds later. so as far as i can tell it is au updating with the old k*eyroll method again.

it appears that it has au updated today starting at around 5.34am with rom7 and after 2 more rom7 au's changing to a rom10 at 5.47am then another rom10 a few seconds later. so as far as i can tell it is au updating with the old k*eyroll method again.

mine havn't rolled today yet....what ex provider ru.....that number of k*ey rolls seems like ur getting false k*eys....what channels can u view? sly sports 1 for instance?

Well I definately know he's not in pure! G*box not AU'ing here, nor is old Rom7 on evocamd, on a quick test.

@cosso: Have a close look at both PKs for rom7 and rom10 AUs, m8. Are they identical, or do some digits differ slightly?

Are you able to run a test on g*box?

Cheers- AL

Well I definately know he's not in pure! G*box not AU'ing here, nor is old Rom7 on evocamd, on a quick test.

@cosso: Have a close look at both PKs for rom7 and rom10 AUs, m8. Are they identical, or do some digits differ slightly?

Are you able to run a test on g*box?

Cheers- AL

i can tell you that i am in ex pure area and have checked to see if all channels are still working today and they are including all movies and sports

I don't believe this!

Just tried AL, g*** just took au here in ex-cw !!!!!!!

Edit

Confirmed again here, G*** and newc** both taking updates!!

Very strange............

Last edited:
no i am in ex *tl area notts

I see... You mean you were 'pure' n t l but you're now VM. We still refer to that as 'pure' m8 (avoids confusion). I'm certain you really are exC&w, though- as this miracle is not yet manifesting itself here in pure, while SS has just confirmed it IS happening where he is- which is exC&W!

Your NetID and Freq will help us confirm... Cheers- AL

I see... You mean you were 'pure' n t l but you're now VM. We still refer to that as 'pure' m8 (avoids confusion). I'm certain you really are exC&w, though- as this miracle is not yet manifesting itself here in pure, while SS has just confirmed it IS happening where he is- which is exC&W!

Your NetID and Freq will help us confirm... Cheers- AL

i can guarantee that this has always been a pure area and never a c&w area. as i have always had an account with them
net id 00008
freq 643.00

Last edited:
im in notts on pure *** and it doesnt work here
cheers
paul

Back