net id 00008
freq 643.00

whats ur sym rate 6887 or 6952

Nottingham 1 ***, 00008 755000 6887
Nottingham 2 ***, 00008 739000 6887

that's all i can find for notts looks like ex pure n*tl

Last edited:
did you ever try yours. just waiting for a roll to see if it au's

tried mine using gbox emu wouldn't update keys...haven't tried the old rom file....don't think they've rolled recently

ps helped a bloke in notts 2 area had to use sym rate of 6952

Last edited:
Mystery now solved, with a detailed explanation by Astra on another board. Here's a quick rundown-

The new keyroll method emms of 8th April encrypts the new updated key, but allows the previous key through 'in the clear'- ie: 100% accurate. They then throw a switch to make the new key the 'active' one, which can take minutes, or hours.

In this case- in certain areas- it's taking days!! So in these areas, the superceded 'old' key is still active- so your boxes are 'apparently' AU'ing correctly.

This won't last long, trust me... The geezer who's supposed to throw the switch is probably the same guy who's meant to turn SBO Live Events off afterwards- and gives us a movie for the rest of the week, LOL!

Oh well, enjoy it while you can guys... Cheers- AL

Mystery now solved, with a detailed explanation by Astra on another board. Here's a quick rundown-

The new keyroll method emms of 8th April encrypts the new updated key, but allows the previous key through 'in the clear'- ie: 100% accurate. They then throw a switch to make the new key the 'active' one, which can take minutes, or hours.

In this case- in certain areas- it's taking days!! So in these areas, the superceded 'old' key is still active- so your boxes are 'apparently' AU'ing correctly.

This won't last long, trust me... The geezer who's supposed to throw the switch is probably the same guy who's meant to turn SBO Live Events off afterwards- and gives us a movie for the rest of the week, LOL!

nice 1 Al.......

oh well, better get ready to flash a new image. i have been told blade quad is a good one. i will wait till it goes off and it will be the first time i have done anything to a dbox, so hope it all goes well.

oh well, better get ready to flash a new image. i have been told blade quad is a good one. i will wait till it goes off and it will be the first time i have done anything to a dbox, so hope it all goes well.

be prepared get the cables and set up a connection between ur pc and box now..set up flashfxp....once done u'll be ready to flash a new img.....just make sure u flash correct img for box ie 1x or 2x

Last edited:

are you saying that on the next keyroll it wont au, because as far as i can gather it has au'ed on 3rd august.
sorry to sound dim, but just trying to understand it more. as its all a bit confusing at the mo. because as i said in my previous posts, my dbox went down with the hit of april and hasnt worked except for fta until the other day, and just like magic all channels back.

Like I said above- enjoy it while you can. When it reverts to FTA and black screens on everything else, that will be the time for you to start thinking about reflashing with a more recent image that is AU-capable, using the fixed roms.

Cheers- AL

are you saying that on the next keyroll it wont au, because as far as i can gather it has au'ed on 3rd august.
sorry to sound dim, but just trying to understand it more. as its all a bit confusing at the mo. because as i said in my previous posts, my dbox went down with the hit of april and hasnt worked except for fta until the other day, and just like magic all channels back.

i know ex n*tl keys have not rolled since at least the 29.07 .....make a note of the k*eys....it looks like its changing the dates in ur k*eylist.txt file only....i'll give u a shout when they roll.

K*eys have now rolled, how u looking cosso1?

both k*eys rolled so it'll be interesting to see if u au'd

K*eys have now rolled, how u looking cosso1?

both k*eys rolled so it'll be interesting to see if u au'd

only fta available after todays roll. oh well time to flash new image.
can i use image flashing assistant, as this looks very easy to use?

only fta available after todays roll. oh well time to flash new image.
can i use image flashing assistant, as this looks very easy to use?

if u use ftp then transfer the rom to ur imge and all should be of - use flashfxp easier than ifa....

PMSL- Here in pure, VM punished this snotty-nosed little oik (who forgot to throw the switch in some areas last week) by making him come in at 6am today and perform a concurrent double keyroll twenty minutes later. Properly, this time!

His request for three hours overtime was politely refused... He is now considering his future with the company, and whether to spend more time with his family...

if u use ftp then transfer the rom to ur imge and all should be of - use flashfxp easier than ifa....

i flashed a new image using ifa, i managed to flash it, but i couldnt get it to scan for any services once new image was on. my mate came round and loaded his channel list onto it, which works fine, but i still cant get it to scan for more services, any ideas, its blade quad. and just to remind you from earlier that i am not very clued up on dbox's yet, so please dont be to technical. thanks

i flashed a new image using ifa, i managed to flash it, but i couldnt get it to scan for any services once new image was on. my mate came round and loaded his channel list onto it, which works fine, but i still cant get it to scan for more services, any ideas, its blade quad. and just to remind you from earlier that i am not very clued up on dbox's yet, so please dont be to technical. thanks

ifa is realy last resort flashing when all goes wrong....get a ftp connection betweeb box and pc and use this method to flash an img, this type of connection also allows you to transfer and save images, files (k*eys, bouquets,service) so u don't have to rescan and sort channel order, u just have to transfer these saved files into ur new img.

a lot of people have been having probs with scanning with some of the later imgs have u set the correct parameters for ur area? in 'set my location' may be blue button.

cheers

edit oh ur in notts, ithink there may be an error in the location settings on the 739000 frequency try 6952 instead of 6887 for sym rate

Last edited:
Back