sportster 200511 2x new

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
well its here

CVS date 30.10.2005 brand new image in 4 parts please download all parts and then extract part 1 to your desktop or whatever

fast menu control evocamd nextlevel1.01 updated libs and drivers

its a 2x if you want 1x please use imageworks and convert it

brand new cydines sectionsd, zapit, scan.conf scanning for cableuk sym6887 and cableuk sym6952

dont forget for sagem when flashing is complete

press blue.....blue.....yellow.....3.....yellow...red and ok or ja

looks very good to me

download it from here

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=13N5NMYFHRFBP2ZE1P8KU1D706

dont forget the feedback

enjoy

cheers

downloaded the image gav.will test it next week when memory upgrade eventually gets here. is this newer than the last image you posted?

it just came out today m8 so yes its the very latest

cheers

Images i've put onto my box in the past have been 1 file, can you explain to us newbies what is the procedure with the 4 files please :)

i have messed up guys the image was not completed i have reinstalled the finished image sorry about that

please download all 4 parts again sorry

the reason why they are in 4 parts is because the downloads section will only upload in small sizes
so i had to cut them up so they can all fit

when all parts are downloaded just open part 1 and extract that file and when extracted then delette the 4 parts you then have 1 completed image

sorry again about the change its much better now

cheers

derekwd said:
Its still only 1 file its just in 4 parts, when you extract it on your pc it will then be 1 file.
Cheers mate, didn't realise :)

gav12345 said:
i have messed up guys the image was not completed i have reinstalled the finished image sorry about that
please download all 4 parts again sorry
the reason why they are in 4 parts is because the downloads section will only upload in small sizes
so i had to cut them up so they can all fit
when all parts are downloaded just open part 1 and extract that file and when extracted then delette the 4 parts you then have 1 completed image
sorry again about the change its much better now
cheers
:doh: :Laugh: cheers for that

sorry m8 but its 60 times better now what a image as they say

im lovin it lovin it lovin it

lol

bril image

cheers

gav12345 said:
as they say
im lovin it lovin it lovin it
©2005 McDonalds :Laugh:

I'm going to see if i can get it up & running later on, i'll let you know what i think when i've sorted it :)

I think out of all the images i have tried this is the fastest at changing and clearing channels i have ever seen, are the sportster team the best or what, it just gets better and better.

Hi Gav,

Thanks for the image mate I downloaded it late last night and put it on but it didn't appear to stable but I will give the new one another go.

I do appear to be having one problem with all your latest images, whenever I scan up or down quickly the box jumps to number 9. I am not alone in the matter see here: http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63018

I put on an older image and didn't have the problem, do you have any ideas ?

Thanks,

de_deej

ok just had a look and up and down channels perfectly no problems at all on mine didnt try it on the one last night though but this is by far the best i have seen

just done a scan with fast scan off and search for all services and hay 100 percent and not nearly 100 percent

so im sticking with this one for now

cheers

Seems ok at the moment, got epg for front row which i didn't have before. :)

A couple of things that i've noticed, there's more channels that are pixelated than there was on my previous image & more that have lip-sync problems, also one last thing, i've had this new image on my box for around 45 mins, & twice within that time all the channels have vanished giving the "Error Channel Not Availiable" message, but when i reboot the box, they re-appear, never had any of these problems previously.

chuck your box in the bin m8 lol

you have nokia 2x same as mine and

no sound probs like before no zink and no vanishing messages saying channels not available

so its 2 things

1 problems uploading on site

2 your box needs a bin

as mine is running smoothly as it ever did and i can tell you i have had more images on my box than you have eating hot dinners m8

this is the numero uno

out there at the mo

if everyone have these probs then diff its down to the file transfer

i am not having a go at any one though but i have had good feed back about this image already

Alien Heads said:
Seems ok at the moment, got epg for front row which i didn't have before. :)
A couple of things that i've noticed, there's more channels that are pixelated than there was on my previous image & more that have lip-sync problems, also one last thing, i've had this new image on my box for around 45 mins, & twice within that time all the channels have vanished giving the "Error Channel Not Availiable" message, but when i reboot the box, they re-appear, never had any of these problems previously.

Without reading anything else you've written... this is a signal problem. I had a sagem box with the exact same problems. Some images are better than others for weaker/stronger tuners; but its got to be a signal problem *of some sort*. Either signal too high, too low, or too much noise.

Back