sportster 200511 2x new

cheers liam i never even thought of that cheers m8

very good point indeed

Hi Gav, great image again - tried it after having your last one on that didnt crash once. So hope it is as stable - looks very good so far.
One slight niggle - when I press blue then red ( i think anyway) to get the stream info up, the screen puts the tv channel in the top right but doesnt show the stream in the bottom right then it hangs and then it restarts itself. A bit strange but other than that, very quick and stable (so far).
Cheers

Sorry forgot to expand a bit. The box itself shuts down then restarts.

ivorhooper said:
Hi Gav, great image again - tried it after having your last one on that didnt crash once. So hope it is as stable - looks very good so far.
One slight niggle - when I press blue then red ( i think anyway) to get the stream info up, the screen puts the tv channel in the top right but doesnt show the stream in the bottom right then it hangs and then it restarts itself. A bit strange but other than that, very quick and stable (so far).
Cheers

someone has found the only flaw in the image yes i get everything perfect has been left on and very smooth but that option does crash the dbox to restart i will be looking in that and get back to you

well done thats what ive been waiting for

cheers

no probs Gav.
For my box, your images are definately the most stable so I think I will stick with them from now on.
Cant wait for an Enigma one aswell. lol

Hi guys,

Have I done something wrong? Done a flash with this image, rebooted the box and done a full scan. Have all the channs but no video or audio...

What little setting have I overlooked?

Any help appreciated...

Cheers..

123andre321 said:
Hi guys,
Have I done something wrong? Done a flash with this image, rebooted the box and done a full scan. Have all the channs but no video or audio...
What little setting have I overlooked?
Any help appreciated...
Cheers..

when you do a scan and the scan is complete there is no video and audio until to change the channel

if you have changed the channel and still have no audio or video try to reboot the box or try bbc1 or any other free to air channel and see if there is anything from them m8

let us know the outcome please

cheers

0852 is the pin for the security you will need it

i have cracked it at last

updated libs and fixed the audio option and ber and snr options work now

much better now

im away for the day so enjoy it and please leave feedback for me

enjoy

download the new and updated one from here

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=13N5NMYFHRFBP2ZE1P8KU1D706

dont forget for Sagem when flashing is complete and you have rebooted
press blue.....blue.....yellow.....3.....yellow...red and ok or ja

cheers

Has anyone used this image on a Sagem box, and watched it on a PC via WingrabTV+VLC or Tuxvision successfully ?

I got problems with that (tried on 3 different sagem boxes). Bitcontrol runs fine to watch it on Windows Media Player. However, I'd like to use WingrabTV+VLC to record the channels.

Thanks!

PS. Sorry, I have asked this question for a couple of times because I haven't sorted it out yet.

You will need the pin number to access the service menu.
I am scanning now(hopefully get ITV4 for the footy) and will let you know how I get on.Using Sagem 1X1 image

hi gav12345
im starting to change images like i change channels this will be 3 in a week the last image was your updated one it was fine some of my front row were (error channel not available) but i think thats because of the dreaded vod let you know what i think in the mean time keep up the good work :Cheers: be back soon.

you can turn of the lock with settings...parental lock....switch to never aand back and save settings

all done no problems

cheers

i am on tele pest and with this image i know i get no frow casue its gone vod in my area......should i be getting ppv channels though ? i can see on the epg that on premplus the next game is on 5th nov....will i be able to watch it ?

yes no problems i get all the prem plus and live events but epg will be on the day the event is on

hope that helps ya m8

cheers

also with this new image in the last hour i have had to restart the box 3 times due to error channel not available, now i have been using the web interface at the same time and have restarted the pc or refreshed the browser when its happened, is this coincidence or is it likely to cause that to happen.

loady said:
does that include the sky sports xtra ??

Yepp, Sky sports xtra is just like any of the other Sky sports channels so you should pick it up in the scan. Its currently showing Live football.

de_deej

Back