Sportster 1.7+ uk05 1x Image HELP!!

prash_2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: i've just flashed my sagem box with the new Sportster 1.7+ uk05 1x Image and i cant get back into the box to put on my bouquet and services files.
i use my pc ip to 192.168.1.1 and box to 192.168.1.24 password dbox2 and username root.
i used to get in fine using ethernet but not it says connection timed out everytime anyone know how to get around this please?

when you reflash it changes the ip so go and change it back in the network settings

can any tell me if theres a defult network details for the sagem dbox and what they are? all i know is i used to set up my computer network to 192.168.1.1 and for to ftp. 192.168.1.24
p.s thanks for telling me what went wrong:)

ip is image related and not specific to the make of dbox.

go into settings on dbox and check/change the ip.

OR

log into your network router and check what devices are connected. From there u can find out the ip that the dbox is running on and then change the ip in your fxp program.

Hi
Just a small point which you may have already done,but thought I'd mention it. You have to reboot the Dbox for the changes to take effect.

lol, what u can also do is , on the network settings, there is a feature called Setup network now or similar to that , u just click that and,, the new ip is activated. no need to restart dbox, heheheh

Back