Sporster menu Issue

kcreed79

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just updated Dbox with Sporster pro. Can get all channels bar 'five' but main issue is that left and right on remote no longer preview other channels, any ides?

Thanks frederick. Took a look in the key binding menu, cant seem to find an option which enables this. Bound 'subchannel up' and 'down' to left and right cursor which then brought the current channel up as before but would not move it to preview the other channels?

Just had alook at my sportster settings m8,if you go to dbox-settings-infobar settings then scroll to virtual zap(sky mode) and turn it on.

I dont seem to have an infobar option anywhere, had a look through the other options and cant find a virtual zap option either. Should I try a different image?

Have you got a "Menu personalization" option in settings?
If so go in to settings in there and change "Infobar Options" to visible then reboot box and you should be able to do what I said in the above post.

I've had a hunt around and haven't been able to access any the options mentioned they just dont appear in my menus. Was on Sportster 1.1 tried 1.7 and was the same. I'm flashing with Blade Quad now to see if thats any different. Is there anything else you can think of? Thanks

I've had a hunt around and haven't been able to access any the options mentioned they just dont appear in my menus. Was on Sportster 1.1 tried 1.7 and was the same. I'm flashing with Blade Quad now to see if thats any different. Is there anything else you can think of? Thanks

I'm running Blade Quad at the moment and although the keybinding is setup for left/right cursor to preview sub channel, it does not work.

Just installed Blade - Quad and without changing any of the key bindings or any settings the info bar is working ok. Only thing is i'm now having issues getting it to pick up channels!!

Just installed Blade - Quad and without changing any of the key bindings or any settings the info bar is working ok. Only thing is i'm now having issues getting it to pick up channels!!

OK So my Blade 4 doesn't scroll through the channels, no big deal for me.

Have you set your location via the blue button menu and selected your cable provider in the servicescan menu before scanning for channels ??

Try Settings > Miscellaneous > Virtual Zap by Infobar = ON

Then restart neutrino, or reboot.

If you don't see that option, then your image is way past it's Sell By Date, and it's time to reflash to something more modern, guys. Enough to choose from since Christmas, LOL!

Cheers- AL

Back