sporder.dll

bingcro2

Member ++
Reaction score
when i try to sign on for aol i get this message.aol then will only receive emails but wont let me transmitt . i have to g o via google gold then aol to use it. ive googled sporder.dll and seen progs to eradicate the prob.after spending time on some of these if find you have to pay for the prog.any ideas where i can fix this prob for free pse

sporder.dll is a part of the AOL software I believe,

You could try this (found on another forum)...

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl....shtml?sporder

If you download sporder.dll from the site above to your desktop and then burn it to CD it should be fine. It won't affect your computer unless you save it to a system folder (a folder that runs Windows) e.g. 'C:\Windows', 'C:\Windows\System' or 'C:\Windows\System32'. Saving the download to a location such as 'My Documents' or 'Desktop' will not affect your PC.

Burn the file to CD or copy it to a flashdisk; then copy it back across on the affected computer to the C:\Windows\System and C:\Windows\System32 directories. Then restart the PC.

As a precaution, it is always a good idea to back up any personal files on the affected computer such as Music, Documents, Pictures, E-mails etc to an external media such as external hard disk, CD or DVD first before altering or installing system files such as sporder.dll. Do this before following the above instructions.

Hope this helps

Back