Spoofing your nic mac

j-lee

Inactive User
Reaction score
Do you still need to spoof your nic with a 250 just been talkin to a mate who says the firmware on the 250 hides your nic details?????
If you do need to spoof can i use the clone mac address on my router instead of changing it on my pc's? Is the change that smac makes perminant or do you need to redo after reboot. Also what about the mac of voip stuff????

Do you still need to spoof your nic with a 250 just been talkin to a mate who says the firmware on the 250 hides your nic details?????
If you do need to spoof can i use the clone mac address on my router instead of changing it on my pc's? Is the change that smac makes perminant or do you need to redo after reboot. Also what about the mac of voip stuff????
if u dont have a subbed then it doesnt matter but if u had a subbed before and ur using the same network card or router then its best to clown ur mac on the router better to be safe than sorry

Just one other thing will the clone pc mac option on my router try to get the mac from my pc or can i put one in. Getting in to my router is a pain as i have to turn zone alarm off as it clashes with my routers web interface cant seem to get round it.. Its a linksys if any one knows how to fix this..

:THANKS:

Just one other thing will the clone pc mac option on my router try to get the mac from my pc or can i put one in. Getting in to my router is a pain as i have to turn zone alarm off as it clashes with my routers web interface cant seem to get round it.. Its a linksys if any one knows how to fix this..

:THANKS:
just change the last 3 digits on ur router mac i dont use zone alarm so i couldnt tell u how ther setup but like with most internet security u just go and configure it to accept ur router webpage they should have an option on ther of what to block and what to allowed

Back