Splintercell conviction

have done a few levles on the game, like you said still not metal gear solid, have got all the metal gear solid game but have not got the new one get.

NASA - Home

Only one I never completed or played was snake eater, cos I didnt have a PS2 at the time.

IMO the best game series ever. Kojima is a legend.

Only one I never completed or played was snake eater, cos I didnt have a PS2 at the time.

IMO the best game series ever. Kojima is a legend.

would has to agree with you there, only thing wrong with the second one was you played snake for a bit, then you played rydan which really spoilted it.

NASA - Home

would has to agree with you there, only thing wrong with the second one was you played snake for a bit, then you played rydan which really spoilted it.

NASA - Home

TBH it was never going to be as good as the first, had a lot to live upto, but I still enjoyed, and didnt find raiden that bad tbh. Just love the series, and have even read the original book. Used to have it a long time ago, along with castlevania and another book that I cannot remember the name of.

TBH it was never going to be as good as the first, had a lot to live upto, but I still enjoyed, and didnt find raiden that bad tbh. Just love the series, and have even read the original book. Used to have it a long time ago, along with castlevania and another book that I cannot remember the name of.

have not read the book, wats it like? i know ridan is in the last MGS and the game looks good but have not played it yet, for a playstation 1 game(MGS1) idd say that its one of the best they made for that console?

NASA - Home

have not read the book, wats it like? i know ridan is in the last MGS and the game looks good but have not played it yet, for a playstation 1 game(MGS1) idd say that its one of the best they made for that console?

NASA - Home

It was when I was like 13 mate, I am now 31 lol. It was good, it was about him getting to outer heaven which was like a prison or something. I dont remember a lot of it, as it was 18 or so years ago.

Metal Gear Solid: Amazon.co.uk: Raymond Benson: Books

That might be it, but I aint sure, as mine was a grey book with orange on it. I will go up my mums attic and see if its still there. Master Blaster was another one. I believe it was back in the days of NES and stuff, I read a whole lot of them.

It was when I was like 13 mate, I am now 31 lol. It was good, it was about him getting to outer heaven which was like a prison or something. I dont remember a lot of it, as it was 18 or so years ago.

Metal Gear Solid: Amazon.co.uk: Raymond Benson: Books

That might be it, but I aint sure, as mine was a grey book with orange on it. I will go up my mums attic and see if its still there. Master Blaster was another one. I believe it was back in the days of NES and stuff, I read a whole lot of them.

yes its old but its still one of my fav ps1 games and i still play it more that any other ps1 game, its a pity that they stop at mgs 4, the should have made another one?

Reality Check - BP Video Portal (Basic)

Playing SC Conviction on PC now....it's very good! They've changed the style of the game now though from the old Splinter Cells - now it reminds me a whole lot of the tv show 24. And I love it.

Metal Gear Solid....hehe....I've completed all the Playstation ones. Amazing franchise. Only recently topped slightly imo by Uncharted. But I still love MGS4 and MGS 1 those two are beyond epic. MGS1 btw for me up until Uncharted and maybe even now had the best line delivery in any video game ever! Pitch perfect.

Playing SC Conviction on PC now....it's very good! They've changed the style of the game now though from the old Splinter Cells - now it reminds me a whole lot of the tv show 24. And I love it.

Metal Gear Solid....hehe....I've completed all the Playstation ones. Amazing franchise. Only recently topped slightly imo by Uncharted. But I still love MGS4 and MGS 1 those two are beyond epic. MGS1 btw for me up until Uncharted and maybe even now had the best line delivery in any video game ever! Pitch perfect.

yes would have to agree there mate, but the thing i like best about splintercell is the way you can play it aha really good : )

HubbleSite - The Telescope - Hubble Essentials - Quick Facts

Yeah I'm playing it on the hardest difficulty first time thru....I adore stealth games from the original Tenchus to MGS to Splinter Cell it's great to do a level as cleanly as possible. SC Conviction though the takedowns and the mark/execute is class. Shame the PC port is optimized abit shitty I get frame hiccups often and it's using old Unreal Engine 2 or something and yet I can play Crysis smoothly. Go figure lol.

By the way, just curious, have either you or janobi played Syphon Filter games on PS1 ? Absolute classic!

Yeah I'm playing it on the hardest difficulty first time thru....I adore stealth games from the original Tenchus to MGS to Splinter Cell it's great to do a level as cleanly as possible. SC Conviction though the takedowns and the mark/execute is class. Shame the PC port is optimized abit shitty I get frame hiccups often and it's using old Unreal Engine 2 or something and yet I can play Crysis smoothly. Go figure lol.

By the way, just curious, have either you or janobi played Syphon Filter games on PS1 ? Absolute classic!

have not tried it on the hardest level, but i bet its hard wil have to give it a go soon, yes mate i have played Syphon Filter, another classic game for the ps1 bigtime, wat i like about that game is you can tazzer people lmaooo, really good, allso another good game dont know if you have played it is, " command and conquer " they have made about 5 command and qonquers have got the first one and command and comquer 3 tiberum wars, classic games : )

HubbleSite - The Telescope - Hubble Essentials - Quick Facts

Back