Splash.bin issue

ted3579

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any help in removing splash.bin on Blachhole 2.0.8 on solo2 clone please as the splash is hanging when I try and install newer image. Thanking you in advance

Any help in removing splash.bin on Blachhole 2.0.8 on solo2 clone please as the splash is hanging when I try and install newer image. Thanking you in advance

Whats the new image ?

Anyway to remove the blackhole splash.bin find a splash.bin for your current image or use the VU+ generic one put that into a flash folder on its own youll need to rename it to splash_cfe_auto.bin and flash as you would an image it wont effect the image you have setup.

size for OpenViX is 700 x 480 pixels, OpenATV 700 x 470 and for OpenSPA 700 x 450 blackhole 720x480 vti  720x576

IIMAG1128.jpgI have tried installing multiple images including OpenPLi 4.0 IPTV by MastaG with IPTV and Latest GStreamer 1.9.1.1 for v.1 & v.4

But image hangs on Logo. I have tried changing logo witha proper Splash.bin 720v480 in usb directory [FONT=&quot]update/tmtwin/cfe/ and did the usuals with usuals but did not replace shows pllash. Have tried updating nand flash via usb via the plugin panel using proper procedures. In truth I am doing this for an elderly person and have limited time to spend on this. Any options for me please as I am updating all my images for my own multiple non clone receivers with non card sharing protocols and this is a big pain in my behind. as stated tried updating flash chip via usb to v2 version which just did not work for me. I would regard myself as technically proficient but this splash hanging on new image reflashing is getting to me. the BH 2.0,8 image still works on this clone V1 but iptv seem to be an issue with the out dated software. Any and all remedies will be gladly considered, even a more recent BH image with drivers fixed. Thanking you in advance[/FONT]

Back