SPL round-up

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hamilton took a surprise seat at the top of Scottish Premier League,

Inverness CT 0 Hamilton 1

Richard Offing's goal with the last kick off the first half saw Hamilton go top of the table after a slender one goal win at Inverness.

Offing's strike lit up a disappointing affair in which both sides failed to provide any signs of creativity.

Inverness' best chance fell to Roy McBain, whose volley was well saved by Tomas Cerny in the Hamilton goal.

Rangers 2 Hearts 0

Kyle Lafferty claimed his first competitive goal for Rangers to help the hosts to a 2-0 victory over Hearts.

The former Burnley man proved to be the difference between the two, opening the scoring after 37 minutes.

Rangers wrapped the points up with Kris Boyd's injury-time penalty after Lee Wallace tripped Kenny Miller in the box.

Hibernian 3 Falkirk 2

Falkirk remain at the foot of the division after Hibs cantered to a 3-2 home win.

Colin Nish's brace and Hanlon's header gave the hosts a 3-1 lead, and even though Falkirk pulled a goal back through Michael Higdon's second of the game, it was not enough to force a share of the points.

Motherwell 0 Aberdeen 1

Charlie Mulgrew's goal four minutes from time helped Aberdeen to a 1-0 win away at Motherwell.

Chances were few and far between and Aberdeen defender Zander Diamond, who was making his first appearance this season after being troubled by a foot injury, limped off midway through the first half at Fir Park.

St Mirren 0 Kilmarnock 0

St Mirren striker Jim Hamilton and Kilmarnock midfielder Mehdi Taouil both hit the crossbar in an otherwise uninspiring clash at Love Street.

In the closing seconds, Killie keeper Alan Combe made a decent save from O'Donnell but, by then, neither side had done enough to deserve all three points.

some of the play acting from aberdeen was absolutely terrible, the best one was when an aberdeen player went down out side our box and they kept playing on they even ran past him with the ball!! then when we got the ball off them and got to the halfway line the guy was on his feet and the aberdeen players are shouting for us to put the ball out!! WTF?!?!?! the diving from some of their players terrible

but i cant say that without mentioning our very own mark fitzpatrick, all i can say is he must been engrossed in the gymnastics thats on the tele, no place for it at Fir Park fitzy!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Fantastic game at ER yesterday, credit to Falkirk who tried to play the way football should be played...thats us off and running :proud: Dont want to put the bogey on you Gav...but the Accies are 6 points ahead of you mate...dont look like their going to be a push over for anybody. :Clap:

:Cheers:

ano i think i'll switch allegiances!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Who would have thought it?

After 2 SPL games The Accies are sitting top of the league! Superb performance against Dundee Utd and a tough grind up at Inverness where we did deserve to take the points. Long way to go and many hard games still to be played but very pleased with the manner in which we are playing - passing, no long ball stuff - and the way the youngsters have continued to develop and play without nerves.

Happy days and long may it continue.

lanarkshire derby

Its goona be a belter!!
when do the 'Well and Accies meet and where?

wat again?
u still got ur cel**c avatar from last season lol

Motherwell till i die! Motherwell till i die i know i am i'm sure i am i'm Motherwell till i die:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Gav,

Sounds like the Rangers tune,

Follow, follow - until we hit a ruff patch, cancel season tickets and
get Mr Murray out!!

3 matches from a Euro final and they were calling for heads to roll!!

short memories.

I would swap back to the hoops avatar, youz are just hoops fans in diguise

Gav,

Sounds like the Rangers tune,

Follow, follow - until we hit a ruff patch, cancel season tickets and
get Mr Murray out!!

3 matches from a Euro final and they were calling for heads to roll!!

short memories.

I would swap back to the hoops avatar, youz are just hoops fans in diguise

lol

sitting with my 'Well top on posting here lol

I dont care bout the OF we've signed John sutton!

Mon The Well

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back